The Awkward Dog's Art Corner

You're absolutely welcome and so deserving TT_TT I often come here just to ogle your sexy OTPs/Art haha no freaking joke<3

OMG SHHHHH u makin me blush ;//m//; thats so sweet of you screams,,,,,,, dw i ogle them too LOL

BUT THANK YOU YOU ARE A DOLL <33333333

tumblr_nmfjmgqbIU1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
my otps are too powerful, i cant deal w this

TYSM for streaming! I need to catch a full stream next time! :)

thank YOU for coming ;v; smooches <3333 ill def make it earlier next time -- tonight i wasnt planning on drawing until i got that idea lol. but yeah, ty again~

how??? do i steal ur art powers??? please tell me i need them urgently you're too TALENTED

-pets both of ur faces- shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ASTRO NON I AM NOT TOO TALENTED U ARE, JEEZ

tumblr_nmvssre54U1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
its draw a centaur day

tumblr_nmy8e0U3wk1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_nmy860BL2B1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

i forgot to post these for like 2 goddamn days what happened
tumblr_nn7lq0lIA41qhjx1bo1_1280.png

with jon and eddie lookin @ dat ass
tumblr_nn7lsaIFX01qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_nn7lv0Z0EE1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

Loving the centaur so beautiful, Shiro<3 And that keyhole sweater piece is too damn hawt : O As always they all look snazzy and sexy ; )

"BABE NO ITS PART OF THE AESTHETIC" lmao thats gr8
love your stuff like always!! 8) i think i read in ur other thread that you got artblock so gl i hope u kick its ass soon, i keep getting one at irregular intervels its dumb

"BABE NO ITS PART OF THE AESTHETIC" lmao thats gr8
love your stuff like always!! 8) i think i read in ur other thread that you got artblock so gl i hope u kick its ass soon, i keep getting one at irregular intervels its dumb

OMFG im glad u think so hehe i make myself laugh cause im dumb but hey its good if others laugh too ;D
thank you so much ;0; !!! yeah its been rough and its annoying af ugh but hopefully i can recover soon. =A= thank you so much for your kind words bb <3333

Back