Shop *✧: OFFICIALJOHNCENA’s Art Shop | Closed | PU: pandapples + wearthesun :*✧

im not going to buy but wanted to say this is amazing....

Last edited:
hi! would you do a couple? or only singles (+villager)

great! :D sorry another question. is the difference between full body chibi and detailed chibi is added bg? if I did couple for detailed bg how much would it be? ^^

Not at all! Just depends on what coloring style you'd like. I usually charge $10 for full bodies so the final cost would most likely come out to $25 depending on what you want :D

Not at all! Just depends on what coloring style you'd like. I usually charge $10 for full bodies so the final cost would most likely come out to $25 depending on what you want :D

okay sounds good! could I get the last slot and send refs in a day or two with form?

pick up for pandapples
tumblr_oiw5wrNijN1vlc4aoo1_1280.png

Are your TBT slots open right now? If so, could I maybe order a drawing of this character for 400TBT?

http://sta.sh/22f68czyfzm2

I'm not picky about the style. Whatever you feel like drawing for 400TBT is fine, lol. If that's too low I completely understand. Thanks for considering! c:

Order Form:

• Username: pandapples
  • Style: fullbody type b
  • Reference(s): [x]
  • Character(s) Personality: carefree, loving, easily excitable
  • Additional Information: none
  • Payment: 500 tbt?

Ohhh if you're taking more tbt orders I would love to get a new one ;_;
I can't fill out a form now cause I'm about to go to bed

Are your TBT slots open right now? If so, could I maybe order a drawing of this character for 400TBT?

http://sta.sh/22f68czyfzm2

I'm not picky about the style. Whatever you feel like drawing for 400TBT is fine, lol. If that's too low I completely understand. Thanks for considering! c:

Order Form:

• Username: pandapples
  • Style: fullbody type b
  • Reference(s): [x]
  • Character(s) Personality: carefree, loving, easily excitable
  • Additional Information: none
  • Payment: 500 tbt?

Ohhh if you're taking more tbt orders I would love to get a new one ;_;
I can't fill out a form now cause I'm about to go to bed

Accepted! Adding you all now :^)))

Back