• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Awkward Dog's Art Corner

another bunch of 9 million pics oh joy
tumblr_nixoast5ny1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_nixod9YjHZ1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_nixoofomjE1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_nixoofomjE1qhjx1bo2_1280.png

tumblr_nixoofomjE1qhjx1bo3_1280.png

tumblr_nixoofomjE1qhjx1bo4_1280.png

tumblr_nixoofomjE1qhjx1bo5_1280.png
tumblr_nixosw77Zq1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_nixovlRmHg1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

Perf bby~ *smoooooches*
had a lovely time, as always, on your stream <3 ilusm ty for having me c:

tumblr_nj3dfotRhH1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_nj3dl6nt7k1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

TEENAGER JON IS SO ****ING CUTE OH MY GOD
IM GOING TO DIE WHAT A CUTE LITTLE THING HE IS WITH HIS FLUFFY HAIR WEHS
tumblr_nj6m95t4hl1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

jon is a big cute nerd and thought taking caterpillars from the science lab to give to her was a good idea
tumblr_nj6md9ww2m1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

eddie is about as smooth with the ladies as jon is. he put confetti and a banner (with a riddle on it) and heart candies in bridgettes locker
needless to say, she was surprised

THE PUMPKIN BOXERS RETURN
im so glad
moar RP quotes

tumblr_njcj0dA0pX1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_nje3yhAxpZ1qhjx1bo1_r1_1280.png

Last edited:
well, since i lost the rest of the art due to my computer freezing and crashing, i only have sej's pic
guess whos never using joinme again lol

Sej
tumblr_njgg6zt0Ze1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

I might have a request for you heres the refs for my Star Wars Character FoFi you ca pm me on deviant art about her.

I don't know what payment type you accept I don't use Paypal but i'm willing to get something at the same price value that you want for a piece of art.

Lets say you want 10$ i get you something at the 10$ value you want but i dot think that's how it works.

Thanks and i hope to work with you soon.

I might have a request for you heres the refs for my Star Wars Character FoFi you ca pm me on deviant art about her.

I don't know what payment type you accept I don't use Paypal but i'm willing to get something at the same price value that you want for a piece of art.

Lets say you want 10$ i get you something at the 10$ value you want but i dot think that's how it works.

Thanks and i hope to work with you soon.

ah... im sorry. unfortunately, i need to use the money for other things, not really 'things of equal value'. so i apologize, i cannot accept your request unless you can actually pay me. thank you for being interested though! and im sorry.

didnt draw much today

tumblr_njr74to2181qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_njr76qOQvI1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

I think i can pay you now i got a few forms of payment ready.

I can forward you money from my google wallet since i have enough money to cover the caust.

I haven't tested the transfer yet you would be the first person to do a money transfer with.

Thanks

I think i can pay you now i got a few forms of payment ready.

I can forward you money from my google wallet since i have enough money to cover the caust.

I haven't tested the transfer yet you would be the first person to do a money transfer with.

Thanks

euh... ive never even heard of google wallet tbh, and i really dont want to have money laying around everywhere. im really sorry, but honestly, i think its either paypal or no go. s: i dont really feel comfortable with another method like that, even if its safe or whatever. i prefer to have it all in one place. i apologize again. i really do want to do business with you, but im not sure i feel comfortable branching out like this.

Im working on getting my paypal set up so i can load money on it then we can work together.

Thanks

Back