tumblr_nixovlRmHg1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

Perf bby~ *smoooooches*
had a lovely time, as always, on your stream <3 ilusm ty for having me c:

tumblr_nj3dfotRhH1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_nj3dl6nt7k1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

TEENAGER JON IS SO ****ING CUTE OH MY GOD
IM GOING TO DIE WHAT A CUTE LITTLE THING HE IS WITH HIS FLUFFY HAIR WEHS
tumblr_nj6m95t4hl1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

jon is a big cute nerd and thought taking caterpillars from the science lab to give to her was a good idea
tumblr_nj6md9ww2m1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

eddie is about as smooth with the ladies as jon is. he put confetti and a banner (with a riddle on it) and heart candies in bridgettes locker
needless to say, she was surprised

THE PUMPKIN BOXERS RETURN
im so glad
moar RP quotes

tumblr_njcj0dA0pX1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_nje3yhAxpZ1qhjx1bo1_r1_1280.png

Last edited:
well, since i lost the rest of the art due to my computer freezing and crashing, i only have sej's pic
guess whos never using joinme again lol

Sej
tumblr_njgg6zt0Ze1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

I might have a request for you heres the refs for my Star Wars Character FoFi you ca pm me on deviant art about her.

I don't know what payment type you accept I don't use Paypal but i'm willing to get something at the same price value that you want for a piece of art.

Lets say you want 10$ i get you something at the 10$ value you want but i dot think that's how it works.

Thanks and i hope to work with you soon.

I might have a request for you heres the refs for my Star Wars Character FoFi you ca pm me on deviant art about her.

I don't know what payment type you accept I don't use Paypal but i'm willing to get something at the same price value that you want for a piece of art.

Lets say you want 10$ i get you something at the 10$ value you want but i dot think that's how it works.

Thanks and i hope to work with you soon.

ah... im sorry. unfortunately, i need to use the money for other things, not really 'things of equal value'. so i apologize, i cannot accept your request unless you can actually pay me. thank you for being interested though! and im sorry.

didnt draw much today

tumblr_njr74to2181qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_njr76qOQvI1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

I think i can pay you now i got a few forms of payment ready.

I can forward you money from my google wallet since i have enough money to cover the caust.

I haven't tested the transfer yet you would be the first person to do a money transfer with.

Thanks

I think i can pay you now i got a few forms of payment ready.

I can forward you money from my google wallet since i have enough money to cover the caust.

I haven't tested the transfer yet you would be the first person to do a money transfer with.

Thanks

euh... ive never even heard of google wallet tbh, and i really dont want to have money laying around everywhere. im really sorry, but honestly, i think its either paypal or no go. s: i dont really feel comfortable with another method like that, even if its safe or whatever. i prefer to have it all in one place. i apologize again. i really do want to do business with you, but im not sure i feel comfortable branching out like this.

Im working on getting my paypal set up so i can load money on it then we can work together.

Thanks

Back