• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

That ASCII keyboard controller...

SuperK98

Bells
Switch
1125-4120-0749
A couple years ago I was in a Game Xchange looking around and saw they had one of those GameCube controller/keyboard hybrids that were made for Phantasy Star Online (FYI, as of the last time I was there they still hadn't sold it). I had never seen one before and my first thought when I saw it was "man, that would be perfect for writing letters in Animal Crossing..."
I know this is kind of ridiculous but ever since then I've wondered if the keyboard functionality on those would actually work in AC. I seriously doubt it but wouldn't that be so convenient if it did?! Writing letters in AC is so tedious.
Even if it did work, they were selling it for $100 and the convenience isnt worth that much to me lmao

tumblr_n0ptetObuv1qcmjxfo1_540.jpg

I had that because PSO was my other favorite game! (I played PSO, Animal Crossing and Sonic.) I'm 99% sure it wasn't compatible with Animal Crossing. I think just PSO. 😕

I had that because PSO was my other favorite game! (I played PSO, Animal Crossing and Sonic.) I'm 99% sure it wasn't compatible with Animal Crossing. I think just PSO. 😕
Wow! Mystery most likely solved then, almost a year later!

Back