That ASCII keyboard controller...

SuperK98

Bells
Switch
1125-4120-0749
A couple years ago I was in a Game Xchange looking around and saw they had one of those GameCube controller/keyboard hybrids that were made for Phantasy Star Online (FYI, as of the last time I was there they still hadn't sold it). I had never seen one before and my first thought when I saw it was "man, that would be perfect for writing letters in Animal Crossing..."
I know this is kind of ridiculous but ever since then I've wondered if the keyboard functionality on those would actually work in AC. I seriously doubt it but wouldn't that be so convenient if it did?! Writing letters in AC is so tedious.
Even if it did work, they were selling it for $100 and the convenience isnt worth that much to me lmao

tumblr_n0ptetObuv1qcmjxfo1_540.jpg

I had that because PSO was my other favorite game! (I played PSO, Animal Crossing and Sonic.) I'm 99% sure it wasn't compatible with Animal Crossing. I think just PSO. 😕

I had that because PSO was my other favorite game! (I played PSO, Animal Crossing and Sonic.) I'm 99% sure it wasn't compatible with Animal Crossing. I think just PSO. 😕
Wow! Mystery most likely solved then, almost a year later!

Back