• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 🌹temporarily closed🌹🌟Croissant's Amiibo Adoption Shop 💫 & Reserve FREE Villagers! 🌸💫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Genji
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
HI, I will actually be out of town all day tomorrow, if not today, perhaps we could shoot for Sunday or Monday?
Post automatically merged:

Also do you want a deposit?
Oh of course! I can do that. U can send me 10 tbt and just let me know whenever you're ready 🌸

Hey! 😚 No problem! here's a link explaining what TBT is: https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/the-bell-system-beginners-guide.64715/
It's real easy to gain tbt just from posting!
Also, a gifted Genji means that Genji has been living on my island for some time now, so when you adopt him, he might have some custom catchphrases and wear different clothes/furniture than he originally started with. A brand new Genji would be one who has hardly lived in my island and comes with all the original clothes and furniture assigned by the game 💛

Hi!💫 I have Lucky on my island right now. He is wearing all original clothes and furniture, but he might have picked up a catchphrase or two by now. Would you still like to adopt him for 10tbt? (Since I didnt get his photo yet). Otherwise, I could get you a brand new Lucky but he won't be ready until 8pm EST tonight. Let me know 😊 !

Hi! I would love to get you Genji 😊💛. Im waiting on one person before you who is
Hey! 😚 No problem! here's a link explaining what TBT is: https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/the-bell-system-beginners-guide.64715/
It's real easy to gain tbt just from posting!
Also, a gifted Genji means that Genji has been living on my island for some time now, so when you adopt him, he might have some custom catchphrases and wear different clothes/furniture than he originally started with. A brand new Genji would be one who has hardly lived in my island and comes with all the original clothes and furniture assigned by the game 💛

Hi!💫 I have Lucky on my island right now. He is wearing all original clothes and furniture, but he might have picked up a catchphrase or two by now. Would you still like to adopt him for 10tbt? (Since I didnt get his photo yet). Otherwise, I could get you a brand new Lucky but he won't be ready until 8pm EST tonight. Let me know 😊 !

Hi! I would love to get you Genji 😊💛. Im waiting on one person before you who is also adopting Genji, so when I'm done figuring out their order, I'll get to yours right away! I believe I can get Genji ready for you to adopt tomorrow between 12-6PM EST, if that's cool with you?
hi if possible I would like a new lucky ☺

Villager: Genji
When will you have an open plot?: I can when ready (TT)
Your time zone: PST
Hi! I’m working on getting an open plot right now… so hopefully in a couple hours?

Villager: Genji
When will you have an open plot?: I can when ready (TT)
Your time zone: PST
I have an open plot!!!

@Bowserlab

Hi there! Sorry for the late reply. I got really busy this afternoon and couldnt get away. How long can you keep your plot open for? I can get you Lucky later tonight if you are able to wait until 10PM EST. It's a bit late I know, so let me know!

Hi! I’m working on getting an open plot right now… so hopefully in a couple hours?

I have an open plot!!!
Hi! Sorry for the late reply! If you can wait a little longer I can get you Genji, but I will give someone else Lucky first since I already have Genji on my island and need to move him out in order to get you a new one! Let me know! 🌸

@Bowserlab

Hi there! Sorry for the late reply. I got really busy this afternoon and couldnt get away. How long can you keep your plot open for? I can get you Lucky later tonight if you are able to wait until 10PM EST. It's a bit late I know, so let me know!

Hi! Sorry for the late reply! If you can wait a little longer I can get you Genji, but I will give someone else Lucky first since I already have Genji on my island and need to move him out in order to get you a new one! Let me know! 🌸
Hi there! I wasn’t paying attention to what time it was in my game and was away from my Switch for the day… Tom Nook put someone in my open plot! Grrrrrr

@Bowserlab

I can keep open today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back