Selling 🌹temporarily closed🌹🌟Croissant's Amiibo Adoption Shop 💫 & Reserve FREE Villagers! 🌸💫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Genji
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
HI, I will actually be out of town all day tomorrow, if not today, perhaps we could shoot for Sunday or Monday?
Post automatically merged:

Also do you want a deposit?
Oh of course! I can do that. U can send me 10 tbt and just let me know whenever you're ready 🌸

Hey! 😚 No problem! here's a link explaining what TBT is: https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/the-bell-system-beginners-guide.64715/
It's real easy to gain tbt just from posting!
Also, a gifted Genji means that Genji has been living on my island for some time now, so when you adopt him, he might have some custom catchphrases and wear different clothes/furniture than he originally started with. A brand new Genji would be one who has hardly lived in my island and comes with all the original clothes and furniture assigned by the game 💛

Hi!💫 I have Lucky on my island right now. He is wearing all original clothes and furniture, but he might have picked up a catchphrase or two by now. Would you still like to adopt him for 10tbt? (Since I didnt get his photo yet). Otherwise, I could get you a brand new Lucky but he won't be ready until 8pm EST tonight. Let me know 😊 !

Hi! I would love to get you Genji 😊💛. Im waiting on one person before you who is
Hey! 😚 No problem! here's a link explaining what TBT is: https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/the-bell-system-beginners-guide.64715/
It's real easy to gain tbt just from posting!
Also, a gifted Genji means that Genji has been living on my island for some time now, so when you adopt him, he might have some custom catchphrases and wear different clothes/furniture than he originally started with. A brand new Genji would be one who has hardly lived in my island and comes with all the original clothes and furniture assigned by the game 💛

Hi!💫 I have Lucky on my island right now. He is wearing all original clothes and furniture, but he might have picked up a catchphrase or two by now. Would you still like to adopt him for 10tbt? (Since I didnt get his photo yet). Otherwise, I could get you a brand new Lucky but he won't be ready until 8pm EST tonight. Let me know 😊 !

Hi! I would love to get you Genji 😊💛. Im waiting on one person before you who is also adopting Genji, so when I'm done figuring out their order, I'll get to yours right away! I believe I can get Genji ready for you to adopt tomorrow between 12-6PM EST, if that's cool with you?
hi if possible I would like a new lucky ☺

Villager: Genji
When will you have an open plot?: I can when ready (TT)
Your time zone: PST
Hi! I’m working on getting an open plot right now… so hopefully in a couple hours?

Villager: Genji
When will you have an open plot?: I can when ready (TT)
Your time zone: PST
I have an open plot!!!

@Bowserlab

Hi there! Sorry for the late reply. I got really busy this afternoon and couldnt get away. How long can you keep your plot open for? I can get you Lucky later tonight if you are able to wait until 10PM EST. It's a bit late I know, so let me know!

Hi! I’m working on getting an open plot right now… so hopefully in a couple hours?

I have an open plot!!!
Hi! Sorry for the late reply! If you can wait a little longer I can get you Genji, but I will give someone else Lucky first since I already have Genji on my island and need to move him out in order to get you a new one! Let me know! 🌸

@Bowserlab

Hi there! Sorry for the late reply. I got really busy this afternoon and couldnt get away. How long can you keep your plot open for? I can get you Lucky later tonight if you are able to wait until 10PM EST. It's a bit late I know, so let me know!

Hi! Sorry for the late reply! If you can wait a little longer I can get you Genji, but I will give someone else Lucky first since I already have Genji on my island and need to move him out in order to get you a new one! Let me know! 🌸
Hi there! I wasn’t paying attention to what time it was in my game and was away from my Switch for the day… Tom Nook put someone in my open plot! Grrrrrr

@Bowserlab

I can keep open today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back