The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Spring Shamrock
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Pear (Fruit)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
I would love to hear your guys' stories/experience in New Horizons.

I'll go first!

Back in October of 2021, After Analise left, it was time to go villager hunting. I was aiming for Lucky but I had a few that I would accept in case we never crossed paths. That's when things got extremly weird... I got ultra lucky. I had Lolly, Kitty, Dotty, Pekoe, Judy, Cookie pop up all of them apart from Judy, I had in previous games. I was telling my close friend as it was unfolding and we couldn't help but laugh and we agreed that if I was a streamer, people would be screaming at me for rejecting all of them. It got even stranger as out of no where I started getting islanders that close friend had on his Island. He already had Lolly, but I had Olivia (his favourite) with a remark from my friend "What's next? Raymond? Cherry?" .... then I got Raymond. Now it really would be a flamewar if anyone found out I rejected him. It continued, bumping into Molly and Merry, Maple, Cole, Violet, Vivan and of course even more showed up... It finally ended when I found Ankha who I took for that friend because I knew he wanted her.

I can honestly say, best night in NH that I ever had.

Back