• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Teh Turnip Mart

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
<big><big><big><big><big>Welcome to Teh Turnip Mart!</big></big></big></big></big><big><big>_________________________________________________Welcome to the Turnip Mart, where we're open to get rid of your turnips. Is it Saturday already and you need turnips that you don't want. Well I'm here, and I'll always be here! Anyway here's how it works. Every day will have a set price. A random # to tell the truth. And since I'm not made out of money, I'll tell you how many I'll be able to buy. Also the day you post will be the amount you pay, if you want to sell, so there's no changing a deal, so make sure that you are sure about the turnip trade. I'd also like to make a note that the price will always be higher on Monday compared to Saturday._________________________________________________TURNIP PRICES:
Monday: 90 Bells ea/100 Turnip Max
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:_________________________________________________Current Transactions:
N/A

Back