• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Third Annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, folks.

I'll tell you a little something I did late last night that helped me: I put music on while searching. I'm not sure why, but I feel like it helped me from stressing so much and getting too tense and maybe it'll help someone else. Just putting it out there!

Why is it even illigal to give other hints. ?
It's just a game ( mods )
It's not like more hints would ruin the "scavanger hunt"

for the image, the "answer" could only be inputted one way, correct?

as in there's not other ways to say the answer that while technically right wouldn't be accepted

I guess for an example, something like 3DS vs 3DSSYSTEM, with both being the same "answer" but only one could be counted, while something like MARIO would only be one possible way to input answer, so all would count

This is correct. You need to get the puzzle codes exact in order to redeem the egg.

Why is it even illigal to give other hints. ?
It's just a game ( mods )
It's not like more hints would ruin the "scavanger hunt"

We've already given out clues. We could have just said, "There are 24 eggs hidden - go find them!" without giving any hints whatsoever.

;)

Last edited:
Nevermind I just confirmed it does work on a smartphone as long as you are using the desktop version of the site like I always do (not sure about the mobile version).

Ahhh! The music one was SO hard! I finally found it after 20 minutes of searching.

This is correct. You need to get the puzzle codes exact in order to redeem the egg.

no, I know that

I'm asking if the "answer" could only be given in one way. not through the code but in general

i guess taking my examples further, if this was a trivia quiz instead
"name the system that new leaf was released on"
Nintendo 3DS, 3DS, 3DS system, etc would all be valid answers, since they all effectively say the same thing. just in different wording

"name Nintendo's mascot"
only Mario could be the answer here. there's no other way to say this answer

I'm going insane over #4. I'm 90% certain I know what I'm looking for but I can't find it.

I found 4 eggs in and hour and a half.. I think I'll take a break now.

Last edited:
4 was one the last one i got so far, but i had the idea right from the beginning

- - - Post Merge - - -

We've already given out clues. We could have just said, "There are 24 eggs hidden - go find them!" without giving any hints whatsoever.

;)

that sounds like a plan for next year

Last edited:
no, I know that

I'm asking if the "answer" could only be given in one way. not through the code but in general

i guess taking my examples further, if this was a trivia quiz instead
"name the system that new leaf was released on"
Nintendo 3DS, 3DS, 3DS system, etc would all be valid answers, since they all effectively say the same thing. just in different wording

"name Nintendo's mascot"
only Mario could be the answer here. there's no other way to say this answer

Yes, I just told you that your way of thinking was correct.

Yes it's satisfying to find them, but a little more help is needed.

"A map to aid your journey"

That means it has something to do with like an atlas or a worldmap.
But a atlas has 500+ pages...
And here on the site is no atlas or worldmap...

So how is that a good clue ?

I cannot find 6 or 7 for the life of me...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Map doesnt auto mean atlas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back