TBT's Third Annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have twelve hours to find as many eggs as possible, and then we're revealing the answers!

Thanks for the notice!

Can't wait to smack myself in the face over the answers...im really really dumb and crap.

Just wait until we see the answer for #10. We all could be like (OMG! IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR NOSES THIS WHOLE TIME! I HATE MY LIFE!)

had a minor dilemma of whether to buy a classic easter egg or another waluigi but waluigi got a brother
having 1 egg left over woulda drove me crazy. Very interested to see the answers to the riddles I couldn't get when they're revealed. :)

Ri71z9s.jpg

Stop it.

Found an unexpected egg o_o I didn't expect to get Golden Egg but it's nice to be able to be at top of the list for once :blush:

I've only found 3, and I can't figure any more out. Will these eggs expire after the event is over, or can we use them next year?

can we now get a clue for the 10th one?

#Itsallogrenow

thumbs up if you got that reference

Last edited:
I've only found 3, and I can't figure any more out. Will these eggs expire after the event is over, or can we use them next year?

Seeing as no one started with more than 0 egg and how tickets works, it will probably be gone once the event is over.

Well I got my waluigi egg so yay personal victories.

Now I just want to know the answers to all of these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back