• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Second Egg Decorating Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh....last time I will ever use a marker again.... (this is why I hate markers, they leave horrible smudges so easily 😓😖 I went through 3 eggs total with the same results RIP breakfast)

I did my best, everyone, but here's what you get when you combine ham & eggs

View attachment 365195

~Hamtaro and Oshawott, smol sleepy buddies~​

omg! is there anything you can’t do? 😍🤩. So adorable 🥺.

Ugh....last time I will ever use a marker again.... (this is why I hate markers, they leave horrible smudges so easily 😓😖 I went through 3 eggs total with the same results RIP breakfast)

I did my best, everyone, but here's what you get when you combine ham & eggs

View attachment 365195

~Hamtaro and Oshawott, smol sleepy buddies~​

I lovee Hamtaro! You did such a great job!

Ty @Vrisnem for letting me know
9C9746FF-54C8-4752-8E8A-CBE57F6BCB8E.jpeg
C530A051-C911-4C74-B438-6E63AD845C59.jpeg
CEEA5A2A-F71A-4F7A-9CCB-B9A0E3A41462.jpeg
23D94650-771A-4B24-B8DF-8C3BFF2E65E2.jpeg

lol this looks like a mug shot
Hope this will work I think I threw away my name tag last night

Last edited:
Well, I’m no artist, so I don’t expect to win anything, but I did have a sudden idea last night.
Introducing the Pavé Egg!
Viva...
FESTIVALE!

36CCA20D-2F69-4D21-B825-F84FF5CC5B33.jpeg

Blue, Black, Yellow, & Pink construction paper, hard boiled chicken egg, neon blue food coloring, instant dry clear nail polish, googly eyes, scotch tape, and a water bottle cap

This is it, my magnum opus...

ACDB4A67-65E1-44EE-83C7-0605D2EE38D4.jpeg

Haha not at all, but it’s the best I can do while far away from home. Luckily I was able to find some plastic eggs at Walmart (the last carton I could find no less!), it’s no prize winner but I’m happy to be able to at least participate.

2253147A-529C-45C4-A4F0-9FD9599D688C.jpeg

That poor first egg... before I realize I could just use a pen for the face. That cheap dollar store paint brush did a number on her haha.

This is it, my magnum opus...

Haha not at all, but it’s the best I can do while far away from home. Luckily I was able to find some plastic eggs at Walmart (the last carton I could find no less!), it’s no prize winner but I’m happy to be able to at least participate.

View attachment 365355
That poor first egg... before I realize I could just use a pen for the face. That cheap dollar store paint brush did a number on her haha.

I should’ve knew that your entry would be Tangy 😭. Please tell me you don’t plan on planting her or eating her? 🤨

Seriously, nice job 😊. That looks great! You never disappoint! Really creative! 😊

Presenting limbegg!!!

1617275322429.jpeg

I’m not very artistic but I thought I’d give it a go and for someone as bad as me... I think it’s pretty good. Made with a styrofoam egg, paint and plastic spoons for the ears. Thanks for giving me something fun to do :)

I should’ve knew that your entry would be Tangy 😭. Please tell me you don’t plan on planting her or eating her? 🤨

Seriously, nice job 😊. That looks great! You never disappoint! Really creative! 😊

... 😈

Haha I’m kidding, she’ll sit snug as a bug on my desk back home. Absolutely no eating and especially no planting, I swear. 😂

Thank you very much! Quite happy with how it came out despite the limitations. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back