TBT's Second Egg Decorating Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I realise that there will be a third person doing the same idea as me.. it's not allowed to submit another egg now, correct ? :/

This is so precious 🥺
I would buy an Etoile ornament like this!
This is a very well decorated egg, well done.
omg thats such a compliment, thank you! 🥺 my mom said something similar too, like "this is such a good craft, you should try selling stuff like this" 😆
How did you make those lovely lil' stars~?
If you meant the little sequins, i bought them! i was surprised to find star-shaped sequins at the mall the other day and I feel it was such a lucky find ⭐

Zero thoughts, head empty, just Etoile enjoying her new crochet scarf from me 🐑
Made from paper, styrofoam, sequins, yarn, a preschooler’s water-coloring set, and lots and lots of love 💖
View attachment 364900

Pictures of my progress below! It’s seems she was only born two days ago, and now she can walk 😭

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg
oh. my. gosh! this is absolutely adorable! I love it! quick question- how’d you make the little paper stars on her head? they look like origami but i wasn’t sure

Egg hunt egg hunt egg hunt!!!!!! I am sooooo EGGcited!!! OMG!!!! Ready for some psycho scary zipper!!! Gonna hot up hobby lobby today and find some decorating goodies!!! Thx guys! I’m so hyped!!!

here’s my egg, i tried to make it look like a lutino cockatiel :)
CAF3DD14-7560-4355-90B5-74E3B6EC5920.jpeg

C5EA9D8A-5E43-4B46-9571-DA5EEF3160A5.jpeg
i cut up a pompoms and put it on the egg for cruelty free feathers, the head and the cheeks are all separate cut up pompoms, too. the crest is some pipe cleaners, the eyes are beads and i made the nose and feet from clay c: i’m super happy that it can stand on it’s own lol... after many attempts 😅. i also attempted to make the face yellowish with a marker, it didn’t turn out as expected but overall im happy w it!

here’s my egg, i tried to make it look like a lutino cockatiel :) View attachment 364941
i cut up a pompoms and put it on the egg for cruelty free feathers, the head and the cheeks are all separate cut up pompoms, too. the crest is some pipe cleaners, the eyes are beads and i made the nose and feet from clay c: i’m super happy that it can stand on it’s own lol... after many attempts 😅. i also attempted to make the face yellowish with a marker, it didn’t turn out as expected but overall im happy w it!
oh my god this is CRAZY good!

first and foremost everyone's entries are AMAZING so far, i don't envy the staff their job of having to pick favourites!
this turned out so much worse than it looked in my head lol but sadly i've avoided too much school work already to have time to have another go so.. participation points it is :p
image0.jpg
i promise it looks slightly nicer irl

here’s my egg, i tried to make it look like a lutino cockatiel :) View attachment 364941
Omg this makes me want to get a cockatiel even more I love this

Made from paper, styrofoam, sequins, yarn, a preschooler’s water-coloring set, and lots and lots of love 💖
View attachment 364900

Pictures of my progress below! It’s seems she was only born two days ago, and now she can walk 😭

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg
WOW! Such attention to detail! Also adorable scarf!

first and foremost everyone's entries are AMAZING so far, i don't envy the staff their job of having to pick favourites!
this turned out so much worse than it looked in my head lol but sadly i've avoided too much school work already to have time to have another go so.. participation points it is :p
image0.jpg
i promise it looks slightly nicer irl
Don't sell yourself short, it looks great! Awesome job :)

View attachment 364900

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg
OH MY GOODNESS edhuiowerfui9erfi9uer09fe0-rfiuwdhxjshdu aaah this is so cute and its literally so perfect 🥺
the cute face, the details, the hand-knitted scarf and everything all together is so cute omg you are suuper talented
Post automatically merged:

No goose eggs were used in the creation of this Goose.

Ingredients:
- Craft egg
- Acrylic paint
- Postcard-weight paper
- Oil clay
- A weekend :(
this is so cute omgg i love it

The Easter shungy 🦈 🐇 Made with egg, clay, tin foil, paint, and lots of love 💕
image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg
woaahhh this is super creative good job omg

Daisy Mae does not have her signature snot because in this household we wipe our noses!

47-E4-DA88-6-EB7-4247-B3-B1-7-D20-C0-D3-E344.jpg

everything is made out of paper apart from the lil turnips that are clay, the thread and ofc the egg <3

4-D01961-C-489-F-40-B2-8-A6-C-039-E07818-A31.jpg

D19-C1-FE5-4265-4130-B8-AA-4-B5-F05-F8-C2-AB.jpg
I LOVE HER OH MY GOODNESS this is so cuteeeee

I want to reply to all the eggs wow I just want to say everyone who submitted an egg is super duper talented and theyre all so creative and i love how unique they are but im going to stop responding to all of them before I clog up the whole thread really bad but good luck to everyone 🥰

OMG it’s a tiel!!!! My Paige Marie looks just like this baby!!!!

Well, my hands are covered in paint and glitter. Hubs will be THRILLED lol!!!! Once this layer dries I should be able to start the detail work!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back