• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

TBT's Second Egg Decorating Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my entry. I wasn't sure I would have enough time to get an entry done in time so I'm so happy I finished. Items used: Egg, Paper, Colored Pencils, Markers & Tape

tbt_egg_contest_2021_entry_by_valzed_degzazo-pre.jpg

Here's the pic it's loosely based on and an extra pic of our faces for funsies.
brody__shark_by_valzed_degzb2z-pre.jpg

tbt_egg_contest_2021_extra_by_valzed_degzazm-pre.jpg
The stand you have made for your egg to make it look like a villager who has caught a shark is brilliant!
Loving this entry, nicely done.

Ok can someone plzzzz help me??? I keep trying to post pics but they keep posting sideways!!! How do I fix this???
are you taking the pictures horizontally? as in, if you’re currently using a phone and tilting it horizontally to take a picture, it’ll post it sideways. i think you’re going to either have to take a picture vertically, or use the flip option when you take the picture. at least that’s what i have to do as the same thing happens to me. not sure if there’s any way to fix it on here as i use tbt on my phone and there definitely isn’t a flip option on here as far as i know, but not sure.

Now that I’m realizing all that I have to do over the next couple days, I may have to nope out of this. It’s unfortunate because I had an idea I really wanted to try out that hasn’t been done yet. Maybe I can get some supplies tomorrow though and submit a last minute entry. Who knows. Definitely still going to be participating in the egg hunt though.

Is a fake plastic Easter hunt egg ok for me to paint on?

Edit: actually I’ll just use a real egg.
Gotta go sneak into the kitchen and steal one when no ones watching.

I Just went and gathered my art supplies from the backyard shed.

Last edited:
are you taking the pictures horizontally? as in, if you’re currently using a phone and tilting it horizontally to take a picture, it’ll post it sideways. i think you’re going to either have to take a picture vertically, or use the flip option when you take the picture. at least that’s what i have to do as the same thing happens to me. not sure if there’s any way to fix it on here as i use tbt on my phone and there definitely isn’t a flip option on here as far as i know, but not sure.
Nope. I took it vertically. I also tried flipping the image as well.
Post automatically merged:

Ok. Going to try this again
5F01630A-06D9-44E0-B19F-2F1C486D6DDA.jpeg

ohhh it worked finally!!!!

ok quick before it messes up again! Here’s some process and I hope y’all can read my name on the little jar that I was originally going to put it on. I promise it’s there!!! Btw, The egg that I chose to submit is my version of a dreamy egg. The other one that I was contemplating was a galaxy egg with the AC shooting star.

FD589387-0437-41B8-A492-BECE2174F2F4.jpeg

4BBBA502-70B3-4A44-9462-C81C3317AF59.jpeg

CE14122E-4E8B-47F4-BFB1-A87C66A1F58C.jpeg

and here is the original egg I was going to submit, But my camera just could not pick up the colors correctly.
1696F545-9462-4095-846D-36789F66F20A.jpeg

Last edited:
Is a fake plastic Easter hunt egg ok for me to paint on?

Edit: actually I’ll just use a real egg.
Gotta go sneak into the kitchen and steal one when no ones watching.

I Just went and gathered my art supplies from the backyard shed.
I realise you no longer need an answer to this, but in case anyone else is wondering: yes, the plastic eggs typically used in children's easter egg hunts are fine.

So for my first time entering the egg decorating contest I decided to make my favorite Pokémon out of an egg: a Clefable!
YZOr7Cb.jpg

Whenever I draw her I always start with an egg shape, so I thought it would be perfect to make her out of an egg! Thank you TBT staff for the opportunity, I had a lot of fun making this 😊
TmK7yLp.jpg

Ni22BPe.jpg

Materials:
  • Plastic egg
  • Colored paper (dark pink and light pink)
  • Acrylic paint
  • Nankin pen (for her face)
  • Modeling clay (for hair and tail)

It’s a tradition to hand-dye our easter eggs in my family, so I dyed my egg!!

I introduce to you: a Plaid Easter Egg!​
141FC9D9-06B5-4F38-8928-70083DE65F77.jpeg

I used electrical tape and just a regular egg dying kit to create my egg! It was super fun, and I’m loving all the creative eggs people are making 🥰

Here's my eggie! Decorated my egg with glittery mod podge & pink/blue/light blue tissue paper. Definitely planning on buying some craft eggs at some point in the future and trying this again with more colors for some fun DIY Easter decor! 😊

SmartSelect_20210402-150030_Gallery.jpg

SmartSelect_20210402-150041_Gallery.jpg

SmartSelect_20210402-150117_Gallery.jpg

SmartSelect_20210402-150108_Gallery.jpg

SmartSelect_20210402-150100_Gallery.jpg

Well, as expected, this did not turn out how I pictured it, but hopefully it's good enough for participation points. He looks a little wonky because my spray paint died so I borrowed my husband's and it melted the foam a bit.

It's supposed to be a bat.
20210402_162516.jpg

Materials used:
Styrofoam craft egg, black spray paint, stick-on eyes, felt for the mouth and fangs, pipe cleaners and tissue paper for the wings.

Hey Vris.... what time can we be expecting all hell to break loose tomorrow? (Eh..hem.. I mean the egg hunt.)
Post automatically merged:

Guys. I heard Zipper has broken out of the asylum (again...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back