TBT's Second Egg Decorating Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh....last time I will ever use a marker again.... (this is why I hate markers, they leave horrible smudges so easily 😓😖 I went through 3 eggs total with the same results RIP breakfast)

I did my best, everyone, but here's what you get when you combine ham & eggs

View attachment 365195

~Hamtaro and Oshawott, smol sleepy buddies~​

omg! is there anything you can’t do? 😍🤩. So adorable 🥺.

omg! is there anything you can’t do? 😍🤩. So adorable 🥺.
Thank you so much 🥺 honestly I'm disappointed with how it turned out but I don't have the best art supplies on hand lol just markers and colored pencils. I really wish I could have used watercolor paints, but it is what it is ^-^ it's still pretty adorable~

Ugh....last time I will ever use a marker again.... (this is why I hate markers, they leave horrible smudges so easily 😓😖 I went through 3 eggs total with the same results RIP breakfast)

I did my best, everyone, but here's what you get when you combine ham & eggs

View attachment 365195

~Hamtaro and Oshawott, smol sleepy buddies~​

I lovee Hamtaro! You did such a great job!

Ty @Vrisnem for letting me know
9C9746FF-54C8-4752-8E8A-CBE57F6BCB8E.jpeg
C530A051-C911-4C74-B438-6E63AD845C59.jpeg
CEEA5A2A-F71A-4F7A-9CCB-B9A0E3A41462.jpeg
23D94650-771A-4B24-B8DF-8C3BFF2E65E2.jpeg

lol this looks like a mug shot
Hope this will work I think I threw away my name tag last night

Last edited:
Well, I’m no artist, so I don’t expect to win anything, but I did have a sudden idea last night.
Introducing the Pavé Egg!
Viva...
FESTIVALE!

36CCA20D-2F69-4D21-B825-F84FF5CC5B33.jpeg

Blue, Black, Yellow, & Pink construction paper, hard boiled chicken egg, neon blue food coloring, instant dry clear nail polish, googly eyes, scotch tape, and a water bottle cap

This is it, my magnum opus...

ACDB4A67-65E1-44EE-83C7-0605D2EE38D4.jpeg

Haha not at all, but it’s the best I can do while far away from home. Luckily I was able to find some plastic eggs at Walmart (the last carton I could find no less!), it’s no prize winner but I’m happy to be able to at least participate.

2253147A-529C-45C4-A4F0-9FD9599D688C.jpeg

That poor first egg... before I realize I could just use a pen for the face. That cheap dollar store paint brush did a number on her haha.

This is it, my magnum opus...

Haha not at all, but it’s the best I can do while far away from home. Luckily I was able to find some plastic eggs at Walmart (the last carton I could find no less!), it’s no prize winner but I’m happy to be able to at least participate.

View attachment 365355
That poor first egg... before I realize I could just use a pen for the face. That cheap dollar store paint brush did a number on her haha.

I should’ve knew that your entry would be Tangy 😭. Please tell me you don’t plan on planting her or eating her? 🤨

Seriously, nice job 😊. That looks great! You never disappoint! Really creative! 😊

Presenting limbegg!!!

1617275322429.jpeg

I’m not very artistic but I thought I’d give it a go and for someone as bad as me... I think it’s pretty good. Made with a styrofoam egg, paint and plastic spoons for the ears. Thanks for giving me something fun to do :)

I should’ve knew that your entry would be Tangy 😭. Please tell me you don’t plan on planting her or eating her? 🤨

Seriously, nice job 😊. That looks great! You never disappoint! Really creative! 😊

... 😈

Haha I’m kidding, she’ll sit snug as a bug on my desk back home. Absolutely no eating and especially no planting, I swear. 😂

Thank you very much! Quite happy with how it came out despite the limitations. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back