TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

My little baby is tired from watering too. But hopefully we all getta rest with beautiful flowers and good company at the end of this 🪻

B5A043CE-54BF-42F2-B625-70DC89CF10CB.jpeg

Beautiful! 🤩😻 (both the flower and your adorable kitty).

Thanks so much for watering my plants everyone! :D I just woke up to 43 notifications and am trying to catch up. zi hope everyone gets what they wants today especially those who didn’t get a hybrid yet. 🤞🍀

Would anybody like to hold Spanky’s paw for good luck? 😺 (I sometimes hold her or Jewels’ paws for luck when I pull in gotcha game 😅😹).

View attachment 556612

She just helped me catch up watering everyone’s posts in this thread 😺.

Come on black rose or sparkling red 🐾🤞🍀

My little baby is tired from watering too. But hopefully we all getta rest with beautiful flowers and good company at the end of this 🪻

View attachment 556620
They are adorable. 🥰

I don’t have a kitty but I have a puppy who loves to give hugs . She helps me water the flowers.
IMG_7938.jpeg

Thanks Leif for the 7 bells .

They are adorable. 🥰

I don’t have a kitty but I have a puppy who loves to give hugs . She helps me water the flowers.
View attachment 556621

Thanks Leif for the 7 bells .

Your dog is so cute and adorable! 🥺💜💜💜 I may be more of a cat person, but I do love dogs and other animals too. Really brightens my day to see any pet pictures ☺️. I hope you got the flowers you want tonight 🤞🍀

Back