TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

I said this before in the collectibles discord, but legit how are ya'll people that haven't turned off cephalobot notifs for post reacts living
My daily routine has me cycling the same 3-5 people in conversation, 2 of which are small children who are still impressed with the missing nose routine... so I will take any social interactions online that involves a mature brain reacting to what I'm saying, lol. It's my lil dopamine shot to see the reactions, so I like to leave them on.
That's how I'm living. 😅

05222B1E-3D97-4BBC-8559-52EBB058BAFC.jpeg
44B52625-9911-4BA6-AA05-91C07200CE6D.jpeg

shoot another shot, try to stop the feeling…..

day 3 of doing art offerings to appease the hybrid gods 🙇‍♀️🌸 inspired by Good Luck, Babe! by Chappell Roan (pls stream it it’s so good it’s been stuck in my head for days)

i wanna say thank you so much to everyone, so many supportive people watering posts and even borrowing and giving flowers to one another in support…. despite the (gosh darn) gacha, this has been such a cute and heartwarming little event!! been having fun doodling with flower themes too, the pastel colors of the flowers make me feel soft and warm inside 🥹

here’s to another day of hoping for hybrids!! i’m trying now for blue hyacinth hybrids (in hopes of a purple hybrid, but the odds are low hehe) but i still wont stop hoping to grow at least one pink hyacinth myself! 🌸💖

GOOD LUCK (babe) TO EVERYONE!!! Here’s waves of water to come!! 💦💦🌊💧🐟

Last edited:
Back