• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

PINK AND ORANGE HYACINTHS!!!! FINALLY.... third time is the charm indeed!!! But really, it was all your well wishes and watering that helped break my bad luck streak. Thank you guys so much 😭💕

will be happy to trade either for a blue hyacinth :] I do want an orange and pink for keepers eventually, BUT I'd really love to try and get a purple hyacinth since there's only 4(?) days left!!

PINK AND ORANGE HYACINTHS!!!! FINALLY.... third time is the charm indeed!!! But really, it was all your well wishes and watering that helped break my bad luck streak. Thank you guys so much 😭💕

will be happy to trade either for a blue hyacinth :] I do want an orange and pink for keepers eventually, BUT I'd really love to try and get a purple hyacinth since there's only 4(?) days left!!
OMG!! maybe….? pink hyacinth…? 🥹

I got a purple and pink rose today :D 🥳. Now I can try to get some magical red roses! I should have waited to buy the two other red roses that I bought recently since they aren’t touching now with the orange rose in my lineup. Got to make some adjustments.

Back