TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

phonto.jpeg

me if ya’ll don’t get at least one hybrid tomorrow. manifesting flourishing gardens for you all

Yay something finally grew in the flower garden, a pink and blue hyacinth ☺️

Caught up on all the current watering in the thread - hoping the next batch brings everyone’s dream flowers, especially those who haven’t got one yet ✨

I believe in you!! I'll do my part to keep the bad luck at bay.🗡️⚔️ Everyone deserves the joy of flowers!
thank u bestie <3 and i hope ur garden becomes populated with many beautiful flowers that ur able to enjoy!
channeling all the luck in the world for you!! will also make a summoning circle in my garden for you 🫡 You will get your hybrids soon, trust trust trust!!! 🤞✨
THANK YOU! i hope you get all the flowers you want as well.

good luck for us all <33

And another day waking up to nothing 😞 So grateful for everyone helping with watering. You guys are the best! Hope some people got what they wanted. For us that didn’t, here’s to another day and 🤞🤞🤞💜

Got another orange~
I'm good with that, now to switch them up for a white roses, so I can get a chance to try purple~
No pink hyanlicht yet, hopefully next time so I can try again for another orange hyaclinth and then try some other ones out~
Good luck everyone~!

Back