• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

TBT Valentine's Day Arts & Crafts Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to add that I also lined the box with red felt and you can't see the side of the box in any of the pics.
It has white and gold stripes and the ribbon you can see from the front is wrapped around it.
3qAdXMx.jpg

~~Miscellaneous crafts~~

Valentine's Day themed Gyroid made with polymer clay (not too bad for my first-time using polymer clay, but I would do many thigs differently next time lol)
I call it "Blushing Gyroid with a heart shaped balloon on his way to go see Coco"
20220216_2142333.jpg

20220216_1823300.jpg
. .
20220216_2011599.jpg

Looks really nice! May I ask though what it has to do with Animal Crossing, besides Isabelle being there? It makes me go crazy that I can't figure it out 😭
In the bottom left corner, you can see "My Chief (the villager) My Lover"

In the bottom left corner, you can see "My Chief (the villager) My Lover"
Ohhh, somehow I didn't connect them at all and thought "Chief" as in police chief... 🤦‍♀️
Thanks for clarifying!!

Looks really nice! May I ask though what it has to do with Animal Crossing, besides Isabelle being there? It makes me go crazy that I can't figure it out 😭

As Jadetine had mentioned, it's supposed to be Chief and my village rep! Chief is my favourite villager, so I decided to draw him like the classic love interest in romance manga.​

been meaning to make a little crochet bouquet for my room for a while, so naturally waited until AFTER i recover from covid and have a million other things to do to make this entry 😅 i attempted to recreate the heart-shaped bouquet from acnh! so this is an entry for the miscellaneous category :] trying to keep these in formation was ten times more painful than the actual making of the flowers omg
IMG_5028.jpg

(sorry for the big image!)
Heart-Shaped_Bouquet_%28Red%29_NH_Icon.png

I would like to enter the traditional drawing category! I tried really really really hard on this!! I think my drawing skills are improving! I have been drawing for all my life and my stuff still does not look perfect but what matters is that I like it! I LOVE IT! I had so much fun and got to use my creativity! I wanted to say thank you staff for making fun things like this!!
(I have attached the image twice as many times my images will "break" so just incase.)
IMG_20220217_185302_hdr[1].jpg

Wow so many wonderful entries! And it's not even over yet! This is exciting to see who is gonna get staff pick :unsure:

I have something I'd love to enter! But I'm having trouble posting it (it says the file's too big); would it be okay to link to it? Or would I need to resize it to include it in this thread?

I have something I'd love to enter! But I'm having trouble posting it (it says the file's too big); would it be okay to link to it? Or would I need to resize it to include it in this thread?
If it’s a picture, take a screenshot of the screenshot. For some reason, it doesn’t like the original pictures… It’s always “too big.”

You can try uploading in another site that compresses the image, like discord or twitter! I personally use discord :)

I usually get this alot, so I always resize mine, I usally use just a resizer website, resizeimage.net
They let you look at the image first (goes into a new tab, then you can save it) which is helpful to see how smaller you need it to be.

Finally finished my traditional artwork~!

p1012283.jpg

Never really found Valentine's interesting, but Roswell really wanted start his new island experience with a kissing booth, pretending to be Pave...Not sure how well this will work.
I decided to assist him, because I love him so, and needs more love from my villagers already on my island.
Julian, Daisy, Vivian, and Judy~
Also the height requirement, is a lil joke XD I'm sure Roswell doesn't mind how short they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back