Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VII: Bioshock - Unrest in Rapture [Game Over/Town Win]

That's all ya got?

I read through Kaiaa's posts. She didn't really defend or bring anybody up for lynch, so I got nothing as to who Subject Delta might be.

Bloody weak.

And I honestly think Kaiaa was a stab in the dark, literally. Just killed her for the sake of killing her.

Bloody weak.

And I honestly think Kaiaa was a stab in the dark, literally. Just killed her for the sake of killing her.

Of course it was. They would have no real reason to kill her. Plus they wouldn't know Justin's role this early either.

I read through Kaiaa's posts. She didn't really defend or bring anybody up for lynch, so I got nothing as to who Subject Delta might be.

Hard to say who it is, but I thought this post from sn0wxyuki was a little weird and she has only mentioned Kaiaa's death on this new day:

The game has barely started and you went and killed me. Must feel pretty proud of yourselves now =p
Just try and stay alive. I will be watching from above </3

Someone will take revenge for you! *gulp*

She shouldn't really care about getting revenge for Kaiaa since she was a Third Party role. Someone to keep an eye on at least, in my opinion!

Of course it was. They would have no real reason to kill her. Plus they wouldn't know Justin's role this early either.

Although, Justin took part in grilling people, like Cory, and he along side me voted for Cory. He defended statric too.

Hard to say who it is, but I thought this post from sn0wxyuki was a little weird and she has only mentioned Kaiaa's death on this new day:

She shouldn't really care about getting revenge for Kaiaa since she was a Third Party role. Someone to keep an eye on at least, in my opinion!

Y'know, Feloreena, this is a really good point. Nice call there. I knew something about that post sounded off to me.

Someone might had made a terrible move to kill Kaiaa, now we all live in fear!

So far, I don't see the reason for Cory to go on killing two important roles not to mention their position in tbt (lol) and they did nothing nor treat to her (probably Jubs vote Idk) however I might be wrong too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone will take revenge for you! *gulp*

What's more important to kill first, sk or mafia? I'm guessing mafia? At the vig has unlimited shots by the looks of it.

What's more important to kill first, sk or mafia? I'm guessing mafia? At the vig has unlimited shots by the looks of it.

In my opinion mafia is more important. I think the mafia will go for all the strong players because they do not want to be lynched. With Delta, I think they will kill based on who they like/don't like since they have no one to talk to. So I think the vig should shoot snowxyuki and we try to find mafia today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think we should shoot snowxyuki because she seems to be the most likely to be Deltaat the moment.

Hi, just stepping in here to clarify for the rest of you (I clarified it with the vig) that the vig is a one-shot vigilante.

It may have not appeared 100% clear in Cohen's role description! Sorry about that everyone, hope this clears it up :)

Alrighty then, Cory, then would you kindly tell us who you'd like to lynch, since there doesn't seem to be a candidate?

Alrighty then, Cory, then would you kindly tell us who you'd like to lynch, since there doesn't seem to be a candidate?

I think PurplPanda would be a good candidate. His behavior in this game reminds me of his behavior in Kingmaker, he was quiet and reserved. Also, (but this may mean nothing) he may of wanted vengeance because one of the mods closed his shop.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He was mafia in Kingmaker by the way. If anyone didn't know.

Making a post right now sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am wondering about Purpl. He hasn't posted much in here yet, but he did push the Sataric lynch as well. I can also see him wanting to kill Justin and Kaiaa.

Well, the vet would be told if they lost a life or were protected. I'm pretty sure Minties differentiates between the two.

This is true. The people on the player list who are on the IRC a lot are Lauren, me, MissNoodle (she's the Sheriff of Twerk Town there), PurplPanda (where the **** have you been this game purpl), Superpennguin, Alice, GopherManSupreme, Cory, Jeremy, Tina, alise (makkine), and Kaiaa.

Waffles and Karen are there occasionally.
Sunday was a busy day for me. I woke up early to go to church, then after church I had art lessons, then I had to do homework and eat dinner. That's why I only have like 3 posts in the thread. The rest of the week with the exception of tomorrow I should be able to do some stuff. And yesterday was night, and I don't really post during the night so...

I could see PurplPanda doing it too. I don't think Alice would, for example.

I'd add Alise to that lost oath..

So -
Alise
Purplpanda
Cory
Alice
I am frequently in the irc, but I don't consider myself friends with the staff. And if I were a vig, I wouldn't have wasted a shot on Night one. I'm not that stupid.

Also, I am still learning, much like last game. Last game, I got myself killed because I was too open and shared too much information. So I most likely will not be posting a lot. However, I will be making cases for people who I feel are mafia.

Last game, I got myself killed because I was too open and shared too much information. So I most likely will not be posting a lot. However, I will be making cases for people who I feel are mafia.

Last game you died at the hands of the Horsemen, not the town. That is sometimes the cost of posting and sharing information. Are you seriously saying you won't post because you want to stay alive during this whole game while doing nothing?

Last game you died at the hands of the Horsemen, not the town. That is sometimes the cost of posting and sharing information. Are you seriously saying you won't post because you want to stay alive during this whole game while doing nothing?
I'm going to be posting, but I'm pretty sure I got killed last game because of sharing my suspicions of some scummy people(who were scum). It was also extremely stupid to reveal the Watcher's finds. I will still be posting, but not as openly.

I had no intent on lynching him. I was just going to present my case. I wasn't intending to start a whole bandwagon.

Why would you make a case on day one and not intend on lynching them? Seems like wasted effort.

Can you ****ing read...

You attack snow in this. Why? You know full well that your case is what started everybody against Sataric. So don't get all high and mighty claiming that you didn't lead to that lynch now that it ended with town dying.

The mafia probably killed jubs so that everyone could suspect me. I am not mafia.

This really does seem like an easy out for you.

I think PurplPanda would be a good candidate. His behavior in this game reminds me of his behavior in Kingmaker, he was quiet and reserved. Also, (but this may mean nothing) he may of wanted vengeance because one of the mods closed his shop.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He was mafia in Kingmaker by the way. If anyone didn't know.

I don't really think Purpl's behavior in kingmaker can really be analyzed since it was a day one lynch >.>

Why is it that attacking the mods is something you think Purpl could have done, but not you? Apparently you killing them off makes no sense to you but if Purpl did it, then it makes them a scum candidate?

Now. Would you kindly all vote for Cory? I'm pretty sure he's scum.

Well if Coryis mafia, he is an absolute moron for killing Justin if you think about it. I'll vote for him but could this be another bandwagon to lynch another Townie? But we don't really have any other leads.

I am not scum but can I please make it past day ****ing 2 for once.

The way Cory has been trying to make cases and cast suspicion around to other people makes me wonder why he is doing this all of a sudden. He's never really made an effort to make cases before, so I think this may be his way of trying to overt attention from himself. With that combined with what Jeremy and Oath have been saying, I'll vote for Cory.

Back