Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VII: Bioshock - Unrest in Rapture [Game Over/Town Win]

Hey guys, I'm here. I definitely don't have much to say yet, but I just had trouble finding time to post yesterday because of so much homework. Today after school I'll try to make a good post.

On that note, I'm glad that we caught the mafia doctor. Great job everyone who took part in that, even though most of it was Cory's own slipups.

I'm fine with any of those people.

This was in regards to Alise, Waffles, PurplPanda, and MissNoodle. Should we take this as a 'Do not lynch' for now of those names or should we keep wary of them?

I think PurplPanda would be a good candidate. His behavior in this game reminds me of his behavior in Kingmaker, he was quiet and reserved. Also, (but this may mean nothing) he may of wanted vengeance because one of the mods closed his shop.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He was mafia in Kingmaker by the way. If anyone didn't know.

From the way he attacks Purpl, I think Purpl is most likely not scum at this point.

So I'm going to throw this out there...

These are the people I'd like to hear from.
Farobi
MissNoodles
Feloreena
Dolby
Alice
PurplPanda

You guys only post if any at all when day ends. What do you all have to say for yourselves. Most of you have been called out?
As I have said before, I'm not going to be posting as much, unless I have cases to make or evidence to put forth. My large mouth got a valuable blue killed last game. I don't want that to happen again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have to go get ready for school. I'll read the thread after.

ow that hurt...

JOHN MADDEN FOOTBALL EBAY EBAY AEIOUAEIOU SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS

tumblr_n43rep1toi1trtow7o1_1280.jpg

Most of the time, I have nothing to say in the thread except a useless "I agree" that's why I'm normally inactive

So I'm going to throw this out there...

These are the people I'd like to hear from.
Farobi
MissNoodles
Feloreena
Dolby
Alice
PurplPanda

You guys only post if any at all when day ends. What do you all have to say for yourselves. Most of you have been called out?

Well, I am not too sure why you put me in this list if I am honest. I don't know if you just skimmed over my posts, or didn't notice them, but I'll refer to them so you know. There's also some people who I feel it's strange that you DON'T put in this list. Previous post is in spoilers:

I read through Kaiaa's posts. She didn't really defend or bring anybody up for lynch, so I got nothing as to who Subject Delta might be.

Hard to say who it is, but I thought this post from sn0wxyuki was a little weird and she has only mentioned Kaiaa's death on this new day:

The game has barely started and you went and killed me. Must feel pretty proud of yourselves now =p
Just try and stay alive. I will be watching from above </3

Someone will take revenge for you! *gulp*

She shouldn't really care about getting revenge for Kaiaa since she was a Third Party role. Someone to keep an eye on at least, in my opinion!

I have at least tried to bring forward something important here. May I ask why sn0wxyuki isn't in your list? She completely ignored me bringing it up, and only contributed with this quote since:

Minties fiction just make me want to illustrate everything out =D I wish i have the time to ><

I wonder if you are perhaps trying to protect her? And if you're not, I'd advise reading more carefully before you start making lists.

Remember, that post quality > post quantity in mafia. ;) So why don't you give us your own thoughts if you want to start a discussion during the night? I am not really sure what you want me to say until we see who has been killed. There's no detectives anymore, after all.

Well, I am not too sure why you put me in this list if I am honest. I don't know if you just skimmed over my posts, or didn't notice them, but I'll refer to them so you know. There's also some people who I feel it's strange that you DON'T put in this list. Previous post is in spoilers:

I have at least tried to bring forward something important here. May I ask why sn0wxyuki isn't in your list? She completely ignored me bringing it up, and only contributed with this quote since:

I wonder if you are perhaps trying to protect her? And if you're not, I'd advise reading more carefully before you start making lists.

Remember, that post quality > post quantity in mafia. ;) So why don't you give us your own thoughts if you want to start a discussion during the night? I am not really sure what you want me to say until we see who has been killed. There's no detectives anymore, after all.

They had already been brought up in posts and have been discussed. If you would like to make a case please, that's you. Although I am like everyone else only human and can miss people. So, you've brought some light upon them so please, go on?

I have no reason to protect anyone as I am town aligned and I think me voting cory in the first lynch has proven what I am aligned but if I have looked some what scummy, do show! I brought you up as you post little along side most others in my list. There are others but they just aren't active enough for me to even know. I would expect you to be mad about being placed in a list if you were the only one but you're not. So, if you would like to state a case on sn0w, feel free.

If you would also notice, Cory was seen attacking Sn0w before he died and flipped red. I'm sorry to shine light on you but if you were more active this wouldn't have happened along side others in my list.

I saw you make one good post, of which oath agree'd and I did to but unfortunately I was at work at this point. Yes it's quality over quantity but there is a line drawn and we've had discussions and you haven't taken part in that many. My list wasn't calling ANYONE out as a matter of fact, I was asking to hear from you? Meaning asking for your ideas or opinions.

Just got caught up reading. My thoughts so far:

Cory's death will definitely help us a lot. Looking back at his posts, I think we can semi-clear PurplPanda. Cory attacked him a lot, and I don't think he'd have the guts to do that to a fellow scummate. The only reason why I'm not including sn0xyuki is that there's a possibility she's Serial Killer (a case that Feloreena presented earlier) so we should keep her on the radar.
That being said; we can also look back at Mafia's Night 1 Kills: all mods. This means we can roughly assume that the remaining mafia are either 1) IRC regulars, 2) newer players, 3) willing to sacrifice Cory (Which doesn't help much now that I think about it, but it's something to keep in mind).

Most of the time, I have nothing to say in the thread except a useless "I agree" that's why I'm normally inactive

Back the frick frack up.

Actually, some might find it easy to find out if I'm mafia, when I'm town I try to make cases, post more then once per day/night cycle, voice my opinion, and occasionally, make a case on somebody who I find suspicious who doesn't have a case against them. When I'm scum, I post to avoid modkill (i.e., once per day/night cycle) , never make cases, and bandwagon with almost no reason

From Supernatural mafia, this is probably even more accurate. Where have you been this game?

They had already been brought up in posts and have been discussed. If you would like to make a case please, that's you. Although I am like everyone else only human and can miss people. So, you've brought some light upon them so please, go on?

I have no reason to protect anyone as I am town aligned and I think me voting cory in the first lynch has proven what I am aligned but if I have looked some what scummy, do show! I brought you up as you post little along side most others in my list. There are others but they just aren't active enough for me to even know. I would expect you to be mad about being placed in a list if you were the only one but you're not. So, if you would like to state a case on sn0w, feel free.

If you would also notice, Cory was seen attacking Sn0w before he died and flipped red. I'm sorry to shine light on you but if you were more active this wouldn't have happened along side others in my list.

I saw you make one good post, of which oath agree'd and I did to but unfortunately I was at work at this point. Yes it's quality over quantity but there is a line drawn and we've had discussions and you haven't taken part in that many. My list wasn't calling ANYONE out as a matter of fact, I was asking to hear from you? Meaning asking for your ideas or opinions.

It's night, there's no point for anyone to make a case until we see the outcomes from the night. I also don't want to make cases based on speculations, that's how Sataric got lynched (with no benefit to Town). We have also lost our only Detective, so it's even more reason to play a bit more carefully.

I am proposing sn0wxyuki is the Third Party Serial Killer, not Mafia, so of course Cory wanted to kill her. I will still find her suspicious if she keeps ignoring people bringing her actions up. I'm also finding MissNoodle suspicious. She did not vote to lynch Cory (with solid evidence), yet jumped on the bandwagon to lynch Sataric (with no evidence). She also keeps insisting she is "town aligned" as her defense, e.g.:

I am very much town aligned this game.

That's not a good enough defense to me. If you're town aligned you shouldn't need to keep explicitly saying it. People will know based on your actions. She contributes very little, yet insists she is town. It doesn't really add up to me.

I will miss out on discussions because I live in Europe, not North America like the majority of players. I voted to lynch Cory, and left it at that before I went to sleep because Day hadn't ended. Then by the time I am next at the computer you're asking for my opinions (on pretty much nothing, there was no discussion started for this night phase). I'm interested in your thoughts really, you haven't shared any during this night.

I'm happy then. I'm glad we have similar suspicions. I'm sure is Sn0w is serial killer she will most probably be killed to night, or maybe they think the same as us, and can use her.

Honestly, if Subject Delta was smart, they'd work with town to kill the mafia. After all, mafia is a much larger threat to them. Third party should want to kill off the mafia since it lessens the chance of them dying.

Subject Delta and Eleanor Lamb - You are Subject Delta: the first Alpha Series protector to bond with a little sister. You are also Eleanor Lamb: the little sister that Subject Delta has bonded with. Your ultimate goal is to escape from Rapture and survive together. Should Subject Delta die, Eleanor can still survive on her own, hiding in the ventilation system. Should Eleanor die, Subject Delta will fly into a fit of rage to avenge her death. He will gain the ability to slay a player each night, with his goal now to eliminate all players from both sides.

Now that I think about it I don't think the SK will work with anyone since his win condition is to eliminate everyone...? Or am I interpreting this wrong?

Now that I think about it I don't think the SK will work with anyone since his win condition is to eliminate everyone...? Or am I interpreting this wrong?

Well, no, they probably won't, but if the SK is smart, they'd work to eliminate mafia to lessen the chance of them being mafia-killed.

I get what oaths saying, if they kill mafia, they can continue to blend in with us town members to kill us one by one

I get what oaths saying, if they kill mafia, they can continue to blend in with us town members to kill us one by one

Ah that makes sense. I misinterpreted what oath said earlier...but right now sn0x (who has been mentioned the most as SK) is sticking out like a sore thumb right now :| do you think it's worth it for a doc to protect her in case mafia hits?

Ah that makes sense. I misinterpreted what oath said earlier...but right now sn0x (who has been mentioned the most as SK) is sticking out like a sore thumb right now :| do you think it's worth it for a doc to protect her in case mafia hits?

Well why would we want to protect sk?

We are ultimately going to have to kill SK, if mafia get them first then, sucks we could have used them but if they get SK less likely to be one of us really.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We should protect the blues if any are known, they are our biggest assets really. SK once mafia are dead will want to kill us.

Well why would we want to protect sk?

If the SK works in our favor it's like an extra vig shot every night so I don't see why not? Only major flaws in this is SK not proven and don't know if it's gonna help us...it was just an idea.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We are ultimately going to have to kill SK, if mafia get them first then, sucks we could have used them but if they get SK less likely to be one of us really.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We should protect the blues if any are known, they are our biggest assets really. SK once mafia are dead will want to kill us.

Very true, but we can always vote to lynch the SK once we're done with them lol wow that sounds mean

Back