• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VII: Bioshock - Unrest in Rapture [Game Over/Town Win]

You and me both Lauren!

ViHS1VG.png

An eruption of loud giggles poured out of Justin's safe-house. The Little Sisters were always at play when they weren't out harvesting ADAM. It was Justin's surrogate family. He didn't mind this sort of life, they looked up to him as a parent and he protected them as best as he could. No one could have expected what would take place on this day. The bolted door that guarded Justin and the Little Sisters from the rest of Rapture slammed open with a loud bang. Someone had kicked it hard enough to make the metal locks skitter across the room. The Little Sisters screamed, darting for the open vents and running further into the safe-house. Justin ran towards the sound of the intruder, pistol in his hand. "What do you think you're doing in here?" he shouted. The only response he got back was a low chuckle. He slowly turned around the corner, pistol ready to fire. He couldn't see the intruder, the shadows clung to the unknown person, concealing his features. "I'll ask you again, what are you doing here?" Justin demanded, hands quivering slightly. The shadowed figure made a "hmph" noise and took a step forward towards the light.

Justin didn't have enough time to shoot. He saw what the stranger had in his hands, a chemical thrower, the bright blue fire of napalm turning on. He saw the lever being rapidly pulled backwards. Next thing he knew, he was bathed from head to toe in liquid fire. He dropped his gun, screaming as his lovely face melted, his hair becoming a torch. His flesh bubbled and peeled away as it continued to burn off. Justin's body had collapsed on the ground in a pile of confetti, life had left him long before the burning subsided. The intruder smiled, turned around and left through the door he came in. The safe-house was eerily quiet for once.

Arcadia had always been Kaiaa's favorite place in Rapture. She loved to skip through the flowers, taking in their sweet scent and imagining what the flowers up above must look like. It only seemed natural that things would end this way. The small body of Kaiaa lay in the middle of a cluster of pastel pink flowers, her innocent and angelic face perfectly still. Next to her pale open palm was her ADAM extractor syringe, the back of the container smashed open with its ADAM missing. Her brunette hair was sprawled around her head in a halo of chestnut and her sky blue pinafore was stained a dark red. A monstrous cry, full of pain and loss, echoed through Arcadia. It was heartbreaking, the sound of a special bond being severed. You begin to feel like you've made a terrible mistake.

Justin, Brigid Tenebaum (Detective), didn't shoot in time.

Kaiaa, Eleanor Lamb (Bonded), is flying with the angels.

Subject Delta has become a serial killer.

Town Remaining: 12/14
Mafia Remaining: 4/4
3rd Party Remaining: 1/2

Players remaining: 17/20

Mafia KP = 3 (# of mafia/2, rounded up + 1 for godfather)

You have 24 hours to lynch someone. Day Two ends May 7th, 12:00 AM AEST time (9:00 AM Central Time). Good luck.

Last edited:
**** this gay earth.

Nvm I'm ok with this

He dropped his gun, screaming as his lovely face melted, his hair becoming a torch.

I think Jubs role claim to someone and got killed or just a lucky shot. Now how we will know Cory's alignment

Someone might had made a terrible move to kill Kaiaa, now we all live in fear!

We lost our DT and gained a threat. Also, mafia had 3 KP so there's at least one kill missing. Did anyone take a hit?

I think these two deaths are very telling though. A mod and an admin were both shot. I don't think that's a coincidence. Who would shoot both? For the record, I was not targeted as far as I know.

I think these two deaths are very telling though. A mod and an admin were both shot. I don't think that's a coincidence. Who would shoot both? For the record, I was not targeted as far as I know.

For me I find it weird that they kill Kaiaa so why her?

OMG NOOOOOOOO! Please tell me the other detective checked someone! I don't believe justin would have role claimed so lucky shot?

For me I find it weird that they kill Kaiaa so why her?

OMG NOOOOOOOO! Please tell me the other detective checked someone! I don't believe justin would have role claimed so lucky shot?

Exactly. They target two mods on night one. It's not like they knew roles at this point. Newer members generally respect/fear the staff more (lol), and I personally think someone who is in IRC a lot would do this. People in IRC have a more personal relationship with the staff and would be more comfortable killing them. And if I had to pick one name out of everyone playing, I think Cory would do it. We were already suspicious of him from last night too. So I'd say we should consider lynching him unless anyone has any other ideas or information.

I WILL AVENGE YOU JUSTIN!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Exactly. They target two mods on night one. It's not like they knew roles at this point. Newer members generally respect/fear the staff more (lol), and I personally think someone who is in IRC a lot would do this. People in IRC have a more personal relationship with the staff and would be more comfortable killing them. And if I had to pick one name out of everyone playing, I think Cory would do it. We were already suspicious of him from last night too. So I'd say we should consider lynching him unless anyone has any other ideas or information.

Let's hope someone other than justin checked cory!

The mafia probably killed jubs so that everyone could suspect me. I am not mafia.

The mafia probably killed jubs so that everyone could suspect me. I am not mafia.

I'm adding on to what Jer said, a good mafia player wouldn't go for the easy kill being the mods, being friends with mods and admins they would be the easiest to go for, but for someone who's only played a few games, this would seem like a good idea, cory communicating with us all on irc everyday and being relitivly new to the game, this would be a good idea, for example, horus would kill me a lot and pally would kill jubs on irc mafia, friends easiest kill hence if we play more, this would become apparent that it is the worst idea.

If that makes sense? It does in my head anyway.

The game has barely started and you went and killed me. Must feel pretty proud of yourselves now =p
Just try and stay alive. I will be watching from above </3

So far, I don't see the reason for Cory to go on killing two important roles not to mention their position in tbt (lol) and they did nothing nor treat to her (probably Jubs vote Idk) however I might be wrong too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The game has barely started and you went and killed me. Must feel pretty proud of yourselves now =p
Just try and stay alive. I will be watching from above </3
Someone will take revenge for you! *gulp*

I think Jubs role claim to someone and got killed or just a lucky shot. Now how we will know Cory's alignment

This post really rubs me the wrong way. Why do you think Jubs would roleclaim to someone? Personally I think you're wanting to become a little too pro-town here.

Someone might had made a terrible move to kill Kaiaa, now we all live in fear!

I want to criticize this post for stating the obvious, but you're new and I don't know you all too well.

Well, typically you do get a PM if you were protected or a veteran that was shot at and lost a life.

I agree with this. I remember in earlier games (like game one and two) I didn't want to make cases against Justin because back then I wasn't on IRC much and Justin scared me because he was an admin.

You're right. Cory would do this. It seems like such an obvious thing for him to do that I don't think other players would think to do it. The problem is, we have to ask ourselves a question. Is Cory dumb enough to make such an obvious easy kill?

Personally, I'd like to know who was protected/a veteran that lost their extra life. If you're the veteran, you might as well come forward. At this point, you have nothing to lose.

Is this really all you have?

Well I'm about to be done with lunch so I can't write much now.

Back