• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia Queue Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow thanks guys. It's okay though I figured it out

Hehehe-XD-queen-30334108-500-457.jpg

There are currently two slots open for Experimental Mafia games.

Also putting this out here, but I'm looking for a co-host willing to help set up an off-site experimental. Not entirely sure what the medium will be, but it will be featuring the Disguiser role at least and maybe a few new ones.

I'm thinking of making a pre-checkpoint redux of Papers Please during the war with Kolechia
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA.

Just for reference, I miiight ask for a cohost more experienced in balancing complicated set ups. There are a ton of things that have to do with stuff that looks like cult conversions and switching allignments so if anyone's interested in cohosting, PM me!

Last edited:
Someone should make a The Office (US) mafia. It would be so good.

I'm going to make an experimental game probably centered around Deadman Wonderland.

Essentially every night the town's roles are going to switch so you shouldn't really have the same role twice unless RNGesus is on your side. You'd be given your new role as night starts and would have that time to use your power. Would have to balance having vig roles or town sided killing roles. Originally was considering having mafia included in the switch, however the possibility of mafia having ALL power roles or NONE during some nights made me just choose town. I feel like it would be fun for players that always have a role with no powers to go into the PR lottery every night.

Last edited:
I'm going to make an experimental game probably centered around Deadman Wonderland.

Essentially every night the town's roles are going to switch so you shouldn't really have the same role twice unless RNGesus is on your side. You'd be given your new role as night starts and would have that time to use your power. Would have to balance having vig roles or town sided killing roles. Originally was considering having mafia included in the switch, however the possibility of mafia having ALL power roles or NONE during some nights made me just choose town. I feel like it would be fun for players that always have a role with no powers to go into the PR lottery every night.

Me aka Vanilla Townie. nearly EVERY GAME.

Panda Vanilla Townie is the best role though because it won't matter if you die.

Nes im not you, i don't die D1... so it gets a bit frustrating being nothing but townie for two weeks and not being able to do jack diddly other than read and make reads. haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

also Ness when i see your sig all i see are cat's a**holes. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back