• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia Queue Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure, I'll IM them later. I'll also be removing Ness' and Sataric's games from the queue later tonight. Ness you're welcome to reapply.

I just realized that I applied to make a nub game that probably won't even get nubs.

I just realized that I applied to make a nub game that probably won't even get nubs.

Don't be so sure, you could. Hell with all the posts you make around the forum you could definitely advertise it in that sig of yours Billy.

Don't be so sure, you could. Hell with all the posts you make around the forum you could definitely advertise it in that sig of yours Billy.

I mean I have like 1% of the OP done at this point because i've been tired as hell from all the work i've done with school but if its alright I guess I could go ahead and post the OP in about 30 minutes or so?

I already finished my next game, but obviously I do not want to host again too soon without giving other people a chance. Maybe in three to six months or so. I'll try to make it slightly less complicated next time around. Slightly. Maybe.

I already finished my next game, but obviously I do not want to host again too soon without giving other people a chance. Maybe in three to six months or so. I'll try to make it slightly less complicated next time around. Slightly. Maybe.

you making rebirth?
and i like how confusing it is its fun

you making rebirth?
and i like how confusing it is its fun

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is completed as well, but is very similar in the way it functions to the current game I'm hosting. (With Items, etc..) - The other game I have constructed is a Metamorphosis-Based Mafia in which you sort of "evolve into what you kill". Don't want to reveal too much but all the roles will grow in power the longer they survive, and based on their actions and contributions, as well as absorbing some of the powers of those they kill or lynch. Hopefully it'll be interesting. :p

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is completed as well, but is very similar in the way it functions to the current game I'm hosting. (With Items, etc..) - The other game I have constructed is a Metamorphosis-Based Mafia in which you sort of "evolve into what you kill". Don't want to reveal too much but all the roles will grow in power the longer they survive, and based on their actions and contributions, as well as absorbing some of the powers of those they kill or lynch. Hopefully it'll be interesting. :p

wow ur set haha
maybe work on an xcom 2 one also
jkjk

I'm thinking of making a pre-checkpoint redux of Papers Please during the war with Kolechia

TBT Nub Mafia V: TBT Mafia Daycare is now open for sign-ups in case you're interested/want to coach this game. I'd also like for atleast 1 somewhat experienced player of Mafia to join to help give the nubs a general idea of how to scum hunt/play the game.

Have panda shamelessly advertise again.

no i think i nearly got banned for that they eventually closed all those threads i put out and told me no more ! haha they said to put it in the sig but i don't post around the forums nearly enough for it to get noticed.

If someone can make me the BB code to advertise the nub game, I'll add it to my sig(on mobile right now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back