• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Talk about your pets!

Buttonsy

Loser
Bells
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
I'd love to hear pet stories, or even just the names of your pets and what kind of pet they are.

I have a dog named Diablo (he's a min-pin dachshund, he kinda looks like the dog villager named Butch), and a cat named Pooter (idk his breed but he's orange and has no tail).

image.jpg

my pet technically isn't my pet; she's my mother's. but she's a 7 year old shorthair, and she's kinda weird.

i don't really have any stories about her, considering i'm in my room all the time, but..she's cute, so aye

WP_20160703_008.jpg

i love my cat so much ;0;

dexter moriarty is my cat she's two years old (three on the 1st of october!). despite the name, dexters my lil girl cat. we named her dexter moriarty because the people we got here from said that she was a boy... she's kinda violent, she scratches me alot but i guess she's still young and as she's got older she's got friendlier!

She sleeps in weird positions alot which is funny here is a couple pictures:

WP_20160719_005.jpgWP_20150308_003.jpgWP_20150803_002 2.jpgWP_20150727_004.jpgWP_20150819_009.jpgWP_20150604_007.jpgWP_20150604_006.jpgWP_20150604_004.jpgWP_20150714_004.jpg

and also when moths land on the ceiling in my room, she'll sit on my bed at meow at them until i pick her up and lift her to them so she can attack them :D

she's a wonderful lil cat ;-; and i hate it when people say that cats don't love their owners like dogs do because when my cat comes into my room every morning wanting to snuggle, i can't help but disagree~

I have 3 cats - The youngest is Poppy, a black & white shorthair. She's 2 years old, doesnt like being picked up or hugged but can be sweet when she wants to be. Then there's Nutmeg (Meg for short) a 10 year old Tortishell. Likes to snuggle, very friendly. And last the oldest, Tigger at 20 (21 this November). She's a black cat, likes to sleep a lot now and likes lots of attention and is kinda unsteady on her paws but can still get around ok.

I'd love to hear pet stories, or even just the names of your pets and what kind of pet they are.

I have a dog named Diablo (he's a min-pin dachshund, he kinda looks like the dog villager named Butch), and a cat named Pooter (idk his breed but he's orange and has no tail).

Pooter might be a Corgi :3

I have an 11 month old kitten named Frosch. He has medium hair length, and has grey/tan tabby markings. His mother was Manx (a cat with no tail) and 4/5 of her kittens were Manx's.

Frosch was the odd ball and some how ended up with a full grown tail.

I find his personality to be more dog like. He will come when he is called, has to see everyone at the door, and just over all loves people.

My fiance let me get him when I was going to move in with him. He knew I wanted a cat, since I put down my persian years ago. I find having a cat helps with my anxiety :)

I have 3 pets!
Moose - My dog who is an absolute sweetheart. We're not completely sure what he is, all we know is that he is big and we we love him
Rose - Our chubby tabby. She's people shy but she's so soft and sweet when she finally decides to give you love.
Mimi - Perhaps the strangest origin story of them all. We found her stuck in my grandparents chimney, after she was rescued she wouldn't leave so we took her in. Shes really friendly but sometimes can be a little wild. Shes a white and grey mess but shes too darn cute not to love.

Last edited:
Oh boy lET ME TELL YOU

Ok so this is Freyja:

AJEtXO0.jpg

We got her when she was only 3 months old (click here for super adorable pupper pictures) and she'll be 4 in January. We were told she was half lab and half anatolian shepherd but we think she's also something else like perhaps carolina dingo 'cause she's really small for either breed. She's still really playful (like we can't pass a single dog or person without her wanting to play with them) and she's REALLY sweet and always wants to lick peoples' face. Unfortunately her excitement scares a lot of people away though :( Also she really loves kids (even though she's kind of too rough to play with really little ones) and when she wags her tail she wiggles her whole butt so we call her Wigglebutt. If she knows you well enough she'll force herself between your legs and stand there til you reach down and rub her butt lmao.

On the downside her mom died when she and her litter were born so she has really big abandonment issues, she's gotten way better since she was little though. She just doesn't like being alone so she always tries to follow us into where she can't go like the bathroom and sometimes she gets needy and paws at our chairs. Also she gets really jealous and whines or shoves herself at you if god forbid someone's paying more attention to this one:

6L6nUo1.jpg

This is our big girl Kali who's 8, she's really hard to get pictures of and she LITERALLY ALWAYS looks away from cameras/phones but for some reason putting a cup on her head worked.... idk.
She's basically a momma bear and lets Freyja get away with so much ****, but she will let out a little growl if she's bugging her too much so she'll back off. She also has a bit of an abandonment issue since she was part of a divorce and was bounced around between the family who thankfully let us have her and be her permanent home instead. She used to be really bad when we'd go out but I think she realized we'd never leave her now.
Anyways she's much less hyper than Freyja, she'll say hi and sniff you and then be like "ok whatever" but she can turn into a big puppy and still loves the attention, especially in the form of belly rubs and butt rubs so if you give her either she'll love you. She also loves giving high fives!!
That being said she's also super protective (hence calling her momma bear), especially of me, my mom, and Freyja. One time a doberman got not only off-leash but off-collar and his owner was chasing him, and eventually he tried to get to us but Kali literally corralled the three of us like sheep and made sure she was always between us and this doberman as he kept circling around us, all while still being on-leash and with the leash still in my hand. Eventually this dumb dog got distracted by a truck and started chasing it so we hauled ass outta there. She's also been trained to puff out her chest , stand tall, and let out a nasty bark when we say "Who's there?" (which me and my mom may use when walking at night 'cause it's heckin' scary), in other words, "I'm here, I'm huge, and I won't let you anywhere near my owner".

So yeah basically she's my mom and my baby at the same time??? Also she sometimes sleeps like this:
cyRtrYZ.jpg

What even are u[/img]

AND THEN I have my fish:

89NnWRu.jpg

His name is Bubble Ghanouj and I don't have much to say about him other than I'm convinced he's either immortal or a ****ing zombie. He's 2 and on his death bed right now but the thing is: He's been on his death bed for months. He hasn't been able to eat (so I don't know how he hasn't starved to death yet in the first place) and he can't even swim up anymore. Sometimes he turns scarily pale and I think he's dead and then next thing you know his colour's back and he's moving. I don't know man. What the hell, Bubble Ghanouj.

I have 2 black standard poodles who I adore. One boy and one girl, brother and sister from the same litter, their mom recently had her second litter. They're 4 years old in October so they're still very much young and energetic. Very lovable and spoilt. Missing them loads at the minutes as I'm not at home for the last 3 weeks, really looking forward to seeing them the weekend.

i get so excited every time i see a thread about pets!!!

i have three cats; leo, nimbus & fox. leo & nimbus we adopted from a shelter, but fox we found when he was five weeks old, he ran out in front of my boyfriend's car. HERE ARE SOME PICTURES
de973aa9-20e6-4645-b1d4-bd891a62dfd5_zps6nxbfhuq.png
afd1513e-24c5-450b-be25-aee4d41d938a_zpssb9ega3j.jpg
1a0dc382-5308-41bc-a4e9-a631f618d17f_zpsdcyouqme.jpg

he's much bigger now, but this is from when we first found him

i also have a pupper, maisie, who will be two in january. she's absolutely insane but i love her to death, here are some pics of her!!!
ea3a108f-7c9c-4468-a6bc-ccbb36a2a747_zpsy5eoshcd.jpg

back when she was teeny :'c

9dc113e5-0c9b-40ae-affc-ea28636147a9_zpszymsyhp8.jpg

and here's what she looks like now

and then there's my other dog, angel, who's 13 and kind of a cranky old lady but that's okay because she has to deal with maisie 24/7. but she's really been the best dog ever and she's wonderful, i love her so much. i don't have any pictures of her saved to this computer tho :<
besides the cats/dogs there's also my bunny, luna, three leopard geckos + four new babies, and a gargoyle gecko. it's a damn zoo in my house and i love it

e53cd255-d46c-43ae-8e85-9f1b47a6f043_zpszv0nijxq.jpg

luna when she was a baby, now she's a Big Fatty

0dc53170-9ad7-499c-92fd-71c6271c03be_zpscnbyrivf.jpg

what i wake up to most days if they aren't chasing each other around the house at warp speed

f06c8af9-a491-4114-b739-83795152a184_zpsmxxfrykg.jpg

tiny baby nimbus!!!!!!

I have two cats named Tetris and Lucy and a girl yorkie named Muffin. Tetris is an orange Tabby and Lucy is a tortoiseshell calico ^.^

Here's Tet being a weirdo and showing me her gut.
IMG_0093.jpg

Here's Lucy sleeping on me like she always does c:
IMG_0468.jpg

I'll have to upload a picture of Muffin from my phome. I'm on mah computer right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If your cat has no tail, he's probably a manx, or at least part manx :3 I've had part manx cats and they can have anywhere from half a tail to a little poof ball for a tail.

image.jpg
Dont know how to do spoilers
This is Doug. He is 5 years old. Had him since 6 months old. Prize for stopping to eat nails.
He is crazy for bread.

I can't talk about my pet birds BECAUSE THEY TALK OVER ME (Point: they talk too much)

i have three cats; leo, nimbus & fox. leo & nimbus we adopted from a shelter, but fox we found when he was five weeks old, he ran out in front of my boyfriend's car. HERE ARE SOME PICTURES

i also have a pupper, maisie, who will be two in january. she's absolutely insane but i love her to death, here are some pics of her!!!

and then there's my other dog, angel, who's 13 and kind of a cranky old lady but that's okay because she has to deal with maisie 24/7. but she's really been the best dog ever and she's wonderful, i love her so much. i don't have any pictures of her saved to this computer tho :<
besides the cats/dogs there's also my bunny, luna, three leopard geckos + four new babies, and a gargoyle gecko. it's a damn zoo in my house and i love it

what i wake up to most days if they aren't chasing each other around the house at warp speed

tiny baby nimbus!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!! precious babies omg

o ya anyway here's a picture of my cat in a bathtub she's weird she plays fetch and loves qtips

image.jpg

i take a lot of snapchats of her

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

tiny baby nimbus!!!!!!

OHHH MY GODDD YOUR ANIMALS ARE EVERYTHING
NIMBUS LOOKS GORGEOUS I LOVE FLAME POINTS

b8Hx1OG.png

The little bunny loaf on the left is Frodo, he is very sweet and affectionate! He has so much energy and runs around like a puppy, his ears will flop up and down when he does LOL
Oreo, on the right, is 10+ years old, they are always together <3

20160429_180539.jpg
This is my dog Bella, a chubby cocker poodle, age 9. As you can see here, she is sitting near my door because she hates to be in my room, even for a second. :( *cries* She is lazy af and lies around all day but whenever she hears a noise, she goes crazy and starts barking like a big mouth. She also huffs a lot whenever she thinks she is tough like, for example, after she chases a rabbit off our lawn. She loves attention and hates to be alone. She has grown very attached to my family.

Back