• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway ðŸŒ³ Taking a Break! 🌳

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there!
I'm off today so I should be available pretty much anytime ^^
Etoile, like the rest of Sanrio villagers, is one of those special un-invitable ones. ( more info link here )
I don't mind moving her into my town and you are more than welcome to come and try...?

If you like cute sheep villagers, have you consider Stella?
She is super adorable, and would be a very desirable alternative to Etoile.

I have a shop thread over at the Re-Tail forum, selling Sanrio sets and other goodies.
Full sets are 30 TBT.
Please take a look --> ( Clicky for Shop Thread )

If interested please let me know! Thank you! C:

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I would really like to try. Etoile is my favorite, favorite villager! I will save up bells for her set on your thread, too. I just put the baby down for a nap, so if you have time- I am available at least for the next three hours. (Hopefully)

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I would really like to try. Etoile is my favorite, favorite villager! I will save up bells for her set on your thread, too. I just put the baby down for a nap, so if you have time- I am available at least for the next three hours. (Hopefully)

It's no trouble at all, lemme get her card and invite Etoile into RV campground, then move into my town.
Please allow 15-20 mins?

I'll post / VM again when Etoile is in boxes. Just send you a PM as well. Thanks!

It's no trouble at all, lemme get her card and invite Etoile into RV campground, then move into my town.
Please allow 15-20 mins?

I'll post / VM again when Etoile is in boxes. Just send you a PM as well. Thanks!

Okay, perfect. I will be here waiting!

Villager(s): Rudy
FC:5429-8977-4179
Mayor@Town name:Jocelyn @ Stardust
Trade now or later: Now is fine
Timezone / Availabilty:CST and I am available pretty much whenever right now because I'm on break
Total Amount: 15 tbt
Any special notes: None

Villager(s): Rudy
FC:5429-8977-4179
Mayor@Town name:Jocelyn @ Stardust
Trade now or later: Now is fine
Timezone / Availabilty:CST and I am available pretty much whenever right now because I'm on break
Total Amount: 15 tbt
Any special notes: None

Hello there!
Finishing up with another trade, will be with you & Rudy in say 15-20 mins?
Hope that is ok? Thank you! C:

Hi! Not home right now but I’ll be available maybe around in the evening or what ever suits your time thanks for getting back to me!
Oops! I’m on the wrong account sorry about that I’m guardhero17 this is my back up account sorry about that

Last edited:
Rudy is in boxes and ready to continue training with YOU!
Gate opened, please come on over?

There are 2 gifts for you outside the station, just pick them up,
then run to Rudy? You can stay with him when done, as I can end session there.
Thank you! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Not home right now but I’ll be available maybe around in the evening or what ever suits your time thanks for getting back to me!
Oops! I’m on the wrong account sorry about that I’m guardhero17 this is my back up account sorry about that

LOL no worries - whenever you are back online & available, post here or send me a PM.
Today is my day off, so I *should* be free most of the time. No rush, take your time.
Thanks! C:

Villager(s): Dizzy and Ellie
FC:5215-1127-1528
Mayor@Town name: Erin in Solitude
Trade now or later: either!
Timezone / Availabilty:pST- tonight and tomorrow!
Total Amount:30
Any special notes:

Last edited:
Villager(s): Dizzy and Ellie
FC:5215-1127-1528
Mayor@Town name: Erin in Solitude
Trade now or later: either!
Timezone / Availabilty:pST- tonight and tomorrow!
Total Amount:30
Any special notes:

Hi there! Would you like to meet up for Dizzy / Ellie in about 15 mins?
Adding your FC. Will post + VM when Dizzy's ready.
Thank you!

Thanks for waiting! Dizzy is ready to talk to you, and gate to Mori opened!

I suppose you will need some time afterwards to plot reset for her before inviting Ellie? C:

EDIT: Payment received - many thanks for the shiny bells ~~

Last edited:
Thanks for waiting! Dizzy is ready to talk to you, and gate to Mori opened!

I suppose you will need some time afterwards to plot reset for her before inviting Ellie? C:

EDIT: Payment received - many thanks for the shiny bells ~~

Sorry the WiFi isn’t but work! Let me know when you’re gates are open again! Also, I actually only have one spot available for a new person to move in, so Dizzy will be in super fast! Then someone has pinged me to also move out so I’ll just TT to their move out Day Toby pick up Ellie!

We got resettied! Re-opened!
Just grab the gift and ruuuuuunnnnn to Dizzy? I will end afterwards! C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please post or PM when Dizzy's settled in, and you have space for Ellie?
No rush, take your time ^_^ Careful with TTing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back