• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tails from Pussville, the all cat island ruled by Stalfie Prince of Cats

Island/Town Name
Pussville
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Orange
Native Flower
Mums

Stalfie

Bells
Yellow Lily
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Welcome to Pussville, an island made up entirely of cats. I wasn’t allowed the Y in the island name.

1630988985505.png

What heaven looks like

Current residents:
Katt
Tom
Punchy
Olivia
Kitty
Tabby
Rilla
Lolly
Raymond
Felicity

Rilla’s days are numbered. She was only allowed to stay a while because she brought the Hello Kitty stuff *squeeeeee* and wears the Hello Kitty shirt around the place. But she’s not staying much longer.

Barbara has just left and being replaced by Felicity. She did a good service compared to my other past residents, namely Jitters, Jeremiah, Clay, Celia, Harry and Hopper all of whom sucked. Barbara at least let me dress her like a crazy old bag lady and still acted like a queen.

Onto my current residents.
Katt: kept resetting til I got her cuz she’s the only uchi cat and I don’t have her amiibo.
Tabby: she was one of my forced starters but I was happy to be forced to take her. Her house isn’t her house though and I don’t have her amiibo to bring her back so she might not stay forever I am undecided cuz she seems to already be bffs with Katt and you can just see them being these tough girls together. When they visit each other and you leave they both do that 2 hand wave and it makes me think maybe as Katt doesn’t have herthen it won’t matter that Tabby won’t.
Olivia: absolute babe.
Raymond: my forced smug and man was I happy cuz I was already preparing to island hop for him.
Punchy: what a dude.
Tom: running his workshop, cool guy
Lolly: My cutie little sweetheart 😻
Kitty: stunning sultry beauty
Felicity: just about to join us and what can I say? She’s the cute little library kitten.

I will give you all the latest drama and gossip from Pussville as regularly as I can be bothered kek

1631066878916.png
Here be my current crew who I am not going to force to leave for now but Rilla better not get too comfy because I could cut her off any day now and she’s already starting to annoy me and I find her unsettling to bump into at night

I tried to have a talk with Lolly, Tabby and Ray about the Rilla situation but none of them wanted to get involved
1631067226828.png

wut

It was a hard choice to pick Felicity out of her, Merry and Rosie to replace Barbara and I was always wanting to bring them all together to have a little Peppy sisterhood going. I can get one of them to replace Rilla but my first plan for all the cats did not include Tabby because I don’t have her amiibo and she turned up unexpectedly and so has stayed so far as I already put in my previous entry along with how I ship her and Katt as bff’s and maybe more. It’s making the decision worse so I am going to halt any further move ins and outs until I am decided in full. Here have some Katt and Tabby cuteness that I remembered to capture
1631067968708.png

I know why she’s grinny 😼

Some Pussville moments captured for your viewing pleasure.

Tabby and crazy old Barb are excited to hear about my hobbies and interests.
2CE27CA7-0E9B-4764-BAA0-CF325AD66449.jpeg
CB6FBC59-4F25-4B23-8164-6FBAC6D1765A.jpeg

I do indeed collect all the puss and I gots more pics to prove it coming right up.

Here’s one of Katt
52EFB857-086E-401E-9D88-5E60FB971900.jpeg

I hope that’s a compliment

Tabby cosplaying as Harvey
7EE99B90-16A5-47AC-A032-BF0DF23D8287.jpeg

Far out dude let’s get some weeds and go see Leif

Yoga with Katt and Rilla
5045651F-B0E1-4905-A527-C30D8CC0A7A4.jpeg

I hope Tabby doesn’t get jealous.

Although Rilla seems to have a thing going on with Punchy
F61F2D52-00C0-44B4-B312-F1F5357E4571.jpeg

I don’t fancy seeing Rilla in suspenders but Punchy must have enjoyed it if he kept a souvenir. I didn’t see this coming and they seem a unusual match so I doubt it was on tinder.

Who is going to be the final cat villager when Rilla moves out? 🤔
This is my dilemma because Tabby wasn’t in the plans she just showed up. If she and Rilla were not there Rosie and Merry would be but I am in two minds. I like Tabby and Katt as a couple a lot lmao and I don’t want to split them yet.

TBT or TBT?

That is the question. The Bell Tree or Throwback Thursday?

Whatevs here’s a picture from early Pussville when Hopper made an astonishing statement
7442AF2D-AA99-481A-B692-DB29ED49E2DC.jpeg

He left the same day as Harry because Hopper asked me to leave the day before and then I used amiibo to get that nasty beard guy out forever. He makes me sick.
B0F64A01-8934-4FD7-B78B-6316368C3B75.jpeg

I held a leaving ceremony for them with what limited tools I have since I reset​

Pussville News

Katt and Tabby

Katt and Tabby are facing a backlash for seemingly mistreating Pussville’s Sweetheart Lolly.

D2121965-6B46-4FA5-9410-D72C490CAC80.jpeg

Cinderlolly and her stepsisters.

Despite being Pussville’s resident power couple, Katt and Tabby are facing criticism for appearing to force our kind hearted girl Lolly into unpaid labour, which was captured on camera. The picture appears to show a scowling Katt, drinking from an unidentified can. Whether or not this was alcohol is unclear at the time of writing.

Tabby’s facial expression is harder to pinpoint, but critics have noted that she’s likely to either be grinning or cringing.

A very serious looking Prince Stalfie stands behind them, having been the one to discover the scene before attempting to intervene.

Lolly looks to be her normal cheerful self regardless. When asked for comment she simply stated ‘I just like to help out. It makes me happy’.

Katt and Tabby both declined to comment. A full investigation into the incident is taking place.

Olivia the Mysterious
E54D8C74-29A6-4655-967C-2B717DA3F756.jpeg

It so does babe

Olivia is a mystery. If you ran into this striking lady outdoors you would probably think she was a sultry seductress. If you judged her on her taste you would think she was a real high class girl.

But then some days she just hands over her toilet and assume you’ll be pleased to have it.
6314CBA9-357C-4519-BE0A-4D1E78AFD863.jpeg

Romance is in the air

The three ships of Pussville

The residents of Pussville have been feeling in heat lately. Let’s have a look at our couples of tomorrow

Tom and Kitty
C465C39C-5A6E-4820-BCBB-6ED6792A55A9.jpeg

Tom had expressed interest in the elegant and sultry Kitty but will he act on it further? Whilst he likes the thought of having someone to slow down and grow old with he is aware Kitty, whilst mature like Tom, still likes a faster and more exciting way of life. A fling wouldn’t hurt anyone though would it?

Raymond and Felicity
E7D25262-7AC8-4CDC-848E-4428B3B7A42F.jpeg

Raymond has a schoolboyish crush on Felicity. She is so far oblivious so time will tell if these two ever start something. I can picture it being a cutesy but rather superficial relationship.

Katt and Tabby update

Tabby finally declared her true feelings
863581CD-68F2-47B8-AEA2-CDF626679306.jpeg

But will Katt do the same?
The two tough girls still spend all their time together, whether chilling at each other’s pads or screaming K.K Metal together outside Resident Services to annoy Isabelle.

But whilst Tabby is sure of her feelings, Katt has reservations. She has already seen so many residents come and go, being one of the island founders. Even the other founder, Jitters had long since left Pussville. He had made mutterings about finding the cat culture too much to live amongst. If Tabby left too then Katt would suffer a lot. She didn’t fit in with the other girls. Olivia and Kitty are too glamorous and ladylike for a tomboy like Katt and Lolly is much too meek for her rough and ready attitude. Felicity is too sickly sweet and Rilla is an oddball. Katt likes the guys a lot but she never had a girl she could call a friend before Tabby. This makes the thought of becoming further attached than just friends more of a risk to Katt who usually pushed her emotions down anyway. By opening her heart to Tabby she would be vulnerable to getting it broken, which is what would happen if Tabby left as she often talked about doing.

Mannnn I get moderated left right centre in just one day and it never used to be like this : (

Back