• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Sweet and Salty, Sweet and Sour or Sweet and Spicy?

I really like them all; but I mostly prefer sweet and sour sauce. It's just more tasty and appealing to me than sweet and salt and sweet and spicy.

Sweet and salty. My favorite combinations are.....

Popcorn with m&m's.
Pancakes with bacon.
Fries and a chocolate milkshake.
pretzels with chocolate.

I like them all... but I like spicy food in general so sweet & spicy c:

Another good spicy/sweet combo is this cajun trail mix that has like spicy stick and nuts and sweet candied peanuts and salty stuff too, it's one of the best mouthfuls when you take a handful and get a bit of it all. Party in your mouth!

I really like sweet and sour! Also McDonald's sweet and sour sauce is great for McNuggets and overall fried chicken!

Last edited:
out of these, Sweet and Sour

but nothing beats sour and spicy

out of these, Sweet and Sour

but nothing beats sour and spicy

I can't stand spicy, sweet, and sour. I absolutely LOVE everything (and I mean everything) salty. So I have to say sweet and salty, just remove the sweet :')

I personally prefer Sweet and Spicy - mostly because I love the range of flavors that usually accompany spicy.

Knowing people on this forum though they'll probably say Sweet and Salty.

Sweet and salty is my absolute favorite combo!
Sweet and sour is ok. Ehh.
I hate anything spicy!

Back