• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Super Smash Bros. now on NA VC!

Besides the fact I play brawl sometimes for online with friends or something though. Other then that, I don't pop it out to play classic mode or anything :p .

Alecks said:
Tyeforce said:
Alecks said:
Tyeforce said:
Alecks said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepyou just have yourfun
Um...no.
Yeah, it does.

"OMG I CAN PLAY AS SONIC DADDY BUY ME THIS GAME"
Same with other characters :L

"OMG I CAN USE A LIGHTSABER IN DELFINO PLAZA"
They add more features to make more interesting and fun gameplay. >_>
for newcomers to the series...

Niko, they did frame rate? Do tell, do tell.
No... For the majority of the series's fans. Not everyone's a tourneyfaq, you know. Some people actually prefer fun to competition. Surprising, I know.

I downloaded it on Christmas. =3 I've been playing it a little... Still, it's nowhere near Brawl. =p

Tyeforce said:
I downloaded it on Christmas. =3 I've been playing it a little... Still, it's nowhere near Brawl. =p
I did hear you hated old games.

You play brawl more then SSB64 out of personal preference, right?

Because you don't like the classics?

AleZ said:
Tyeforce said:

No, no. It's not that I don't like the classics. It's just...newer games kick their ass. You can't play SSB and tell me it's better than Melee or Brawl. Sure, it's fun, and it has elements that Melee and Brawl don't, but overall, Melee and Brawl are better games. The controls and gameplay were made better, and there's a lot more content. SSB was an amazing game for its time, and it still is a great game, but now technology has advanced and games have gotten better, and SSB has fallen with time. There are games out there that can withstand the test of time, though. Games like The Wind Waker have proven this. The game is timeless... I can play it today, seven years since its release, and it still looks amazing and can entertain me a lot more than most games.

Tyeforce said:
AleZ said:
Tyeforce said:

No, no. It's not that I don't like the classics. It's just...newer games kick their ass. You can't play SSB and tell me it's better than Melee or Brawl. Sure, it's fun, and it has elements that Melee and Brawl don't, but overall, Melee and Brawl are better games. The controls and gameplay were made better, and there's a lot more content. SSB was an amazing game for its time, and it still is a great game, but now technology has advanced and games have gotten better, and SSB has fallen with time. There are games out there that can withstand the test of time, though. Games like The Wind Waker have proven this. The game is timeless... I can play it today, seven years since its release, and it still looks amazing and can entertain me a lot more than most games.
I was informed you disliked the old zelder gaems.

and more isn't better.

AleZ said:
Tyeforce said:
AleZ said:
Tyeforce said:

and more isn't better.
No, I said that I'd rather play newer Zelda games than older ones. If I had a choice between playing The Legend of Zelda and Spirit Tracks, I'd choose Spirit Tracks. That doesn't mean that I don't like older Zelda games, because I do. They're just not as fun anymore. But that still won't stop me from playing them. I started playing A Link to the Past a few days ago.

Tyeforce said:
AleZ said:
Tyeforce said:
AleZ said:
Tyeforce said:

and more isn't better.
No, I said that I'd rather play newer Zelda games than older ones. If I had a choice between playing The Legend of Zelda and Spirit Tracks, I'd choose Spirit Tracks. That doesn't mean that I don't like older Zelda games, because I do. They're just not as fun anymore. But that still won't stop me from playing them. I started playing A ]That still leaves the more isn't better fact

AleZ said:
Tyeforce said:
AleZ said:
Tyeforce said:
AleZ said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

and more isn't better.
No, I said that I'd rather play newer Zelda games than older ones. If I had a choice between playing The Legend of Zelda and Spirit Tracks, I'd choose Spirit Tracks. That doesn't mean that I don't like older Zelda games, because I do. They're just not as fun anymore. But that still won't stop me from playing them. I started playing A ]That still leaves the more isn't better fact
More is better. Why wouldn't it be?

Tyeforce said:
AleZ said:
Tyeforce said:
AleZ said:
Tyeforce said:

and more isn't better.
Look at the Guitar Hero series.

Tyeforce said:
AleZ said:
Tyeforce said:
AleZ said:
Tyeforce said:

and more isn't better.
Because the features weren't put as much originality and care into as the other games were. And have you heard the term "Less is more." That applies in video games too you know.

Tyeforce said:
AleZ said:
Tyeforce said:
AleZ said:
Tyeforce said:

and more isn't better.
Well, the Wi-Fi for brawl was terrible.

That more sucked.

A perfect example was when you, me, and SJ tried to play once.

*Doesn't know, nor care what they ^ are talking about* I REALLY wanna get this game on wii. Last time I played it was.. Woah, I can't remember, I was about 3 or 4! xD

AleZ said:
Tyeforce said:
AleZ said:
Tyeforce said:
AleZ said:
Well, the Wi-Fi for brawl was terrible.

That more sucked.

A perfect example was when you, me, and SJ tried to play once.
Sure, I'll admit that Brawl's Wi-Fi isn't the greatest. But the first two games didn't even have Wi-Fi. I'd rather have slightly laggy online play than no online play at all, wouldn't you? More is better, in most situations. In Super Smash Bros.'s case, it's true. Hell, the original SSB didn't even have Side Special moves! I'd say the addition of a fourth Special move was a good one, wouldn't you? Melee and Brawl improved upon SSB, therefore making them better games. More characters, more stages, more items, more modes...more fun!

Now let's get back on topic. =p

Back