• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Super Smash Bros. now on NA VC!

MrChuckman64

Bells
It's about time this happened, the original Super Smash Bros. is now on the North American VC! I can't wait for Christmas so I can get my Nintendo Points card! Nintendo finally did something right!

Buying right now.

Thank goodness I saved my Wii Points card I got like ages ago.

It came out today in NA, it's one of the new releases. For all you European people, it's been around since about May. But this is big news for me since I've never really played this game, except for once. You gotta remember, NoA is pretty darn stupid, so we get the best things months after the rest of the world...

Er, why would anyone buy this game, Melee outclasses this game in every single way possible.

Crashman said:
Er, why would anyone buy this game, Melee outclasses this game in every single way possible.
i like it cause its has that classic feeling to it that makes it so awsome.

MatthewFantasy said:
Crashman said:
That's all I think it has going for it honestly, it was great back in the day, but thanks to Melee and Brawl, I think it would be kinda unplayable, it would feel so archaic. I hope all that buys it enjoys it though. ;)

Crashman said:
MatthewFantasy said:
Crashman said:
That's all I think it has going for it honestly, it was great back in the day, but thanks to Melee and Brawl, I think it would be kinda unplayable, it would feel so archaic. I hope all that buys it enjoys it though. ;)
ya lol,honestly i wouldn't get it either

archy1121 said:
They should release the old games with updated features like wifi and such.
It would make them 100% More Buyable
Wouldn't it be in WiiWare then?

nook said:
archy1121 said:
They should release the old games with updated features like wifi and such.
It would make them 100% More Buyable
Wouldn't it be in WiiWare then?
Even if it was in WiiWare, it would still be worth it.
It would only be good for some games though, not many.

MatthewFantasy said:
Crashman said:
No, you just have your nostalgia goggles on.

Melee > All

Back