• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Super Meat Boy

On topic: I don't know if I have the patience to finish off this game. That guy on the video was amazing! I always rage at this game, but manage to say "one more time" until I finally beat the level... Then I can't quit once I get on that much of a roll!

I think i'm kind of the same way, either i don't play it at all, or i finish it in one playthrough.

So, i think i started playing the game yesterday, and beat it in about 4+ hours? Maybe 5+ wasn't really paying attention.

6-5 was the most grueling level in the game.

I DON'T CARE THAT I'M BUMPING THIS BECAUSE HOLY **** ****ING******** I BEAT THE KID'S LEVELS

I double post because I can. Anyone do any of the "X" Boy achievements? (i.e. Wood Boy, Squirrel Boy, Needle Boy) They're the achievements you get for finishing a level without dying.
I just finished murdering my fingers with Blood Clot Boy (Dark Hospital), so I now have Wood Boy (Forest), Needle Boy (Hospital), Blood Clot Boy (Dark Hospital), Salt Boy (Salt Factory), and Dead Boy (The End).

Also, Cotton Alley can go die.

Last edited:
I double post because I can. Anyone do any of the "X" Boy achievements? (i.e. Wood Boy, Squirrel Boy, Needle Boy) They're the achievements you get for finishing a level without dying.
I just finished murdering my fingers with Blood Clot Boy (Dark Hospital), so I now have Wood Boy (Forest), Needle Boy (Hospital), Blood Clot Boy (Dark Hospital), Salt Boy (Salt Factory), and Dead Boy (The End).

Also, Cotton Alley can go die.
big congrats to you, man.

i've got the first one (squirrel boy or forest boy, i dunno which, the light world) and the rest were like "**** that ****".

i haven't played in forever. lost interest in the game, though i can respect that you have mad skillz. (y)

big congrats to you, man.

i've got the first one (squirrel boy or forest boy, i dunno which, the light world) and the rest were like "**** that ****".

i haven't played in forever. lost interest in the game, though i can respect that you have mad skillz. (y)

I still don't have 100 bandages, though. D:

Back