• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Super Mario Odyssey General Discussion

I'm so excited for Odyssey! I'm probably gonna head to GameStop soon and preorder that and Assasin's Creed. Ahhh. So excited. �� I grew up playing 64 and Sunshine! Sunshine is probably one of my all time favorite games. I've played through it all so many times~ When I heard Odyssey was supposed to be open sandbox like 64 and Sunshine, I was all for it. The game looks so beautiful too! I can't wait to play! I might take a vacation from being mayor for awhile just to make time for Odyssey. Shadow of War, Assassin's Creed Origins and Odyssey this month? No wonder I'm so broke. Haha.

I'm hoping that after all the madness I endure today, I can end the day with a nice trip to Gamestop to pick up my pre-order :)

I'm still waiting for my copy to come in the mail. Apparently there are over 600 moons to collect in the game. That's a lot.

Most of the kingdoms look fun to explore, especially the city one and the forest one. Hopefully this game is worth the wait. :)

So does anyone know how to activate the paintings? I've seen what happens if you do but... Idk how they Did it

So does anyone know how to activate the paintings? I've seen what happens if you do but... Idk how they Did it

Not 100% sure on this, but from what I gathered from the strategy guide, you have to visit other locales to unlock the warp points in the frames.

Either way, I'm not too worried about it yet because this game is all but guaranteeing replayability in a big way.

I have gotten my copy of the game in the mail, and I love it! I'm not very far into the game, but I'm already discovering lots of power moons. :)

I have to say, the whole rocket ship and travelling to different areas is very pikmin.

I finished the main story today. I have to finish the bonus content now, but I might not do that for a while...

I finished the main story today. I have to finish the bonus content now, but I might not do that for a while...

boiiii

what's up with yall rushin through the game

you're supposed to enjoy it smfh

I got the game 2 days ago and still haven't played it lol rip :,)
It's just sitting above my desk on a shelf, next to me Beatles albums, a painting of pansies, and a peace ty bear.
It's a nice change of scenery tbh

I did enjoy it. I just finished it quickly. :)

I just have a fear that, like many others, you'll play the game for a week, beat the whole game, and then just kinda forget about it...

Idk, maybe it's just me. I could never truly 100% a game because I would still play it all the time.

I ordered this game from Bestbuy c: I'm excited and can't wait to have it on Wednesday :)

It's definitely not your usual Mario game, but that's not a bad thing! I've liked it a lot so far, and I love Cappy and his mechanic of controlling things. Being a t-rex is p cool if you ask me : p

I've been really enjoying it so far! I really wish people would slow down playing it though. They can play how they want but it just seems like a waste to blast through it so quickly. I mean you paid $60 so might as well make it last. I just completed New Donk City and did a little of a world after that.

I've made it to the flower world and keep going back to previous kingdoms to see what I missed or has been unlocked. I'm in no hurry to finish at all. It is all kinds of awesome! ;)

I unlocked the wrolds up to the Metro Kingdom, but I'm going back to the previous worlds to see what else I can find/unlock.

This game is ridiculously fun and I'm enjoying every second!

And this is a Mario game that expects and rewards heavy exploration, which is awesome.

It's definitely not your usual Mario game, but that's not a bad thing! I've liked it a lot so far, and I love Cappy and his mechanic of controlling things. Being a t-rex is p cool if you ask me : p

KEVIN

His name is Kevin. :p

I personally think Cappy is annoying, but eh.

The bonus kingdom is so much fun! I haven't even explored the main part of it yet!

I've been going back to previous kingdoms to see what I can find. I have collected more power moons, but I still need a lot to unlock more things!

Back