• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Super Mario Bros. Plumbing Ad

DaisyFan

Peace out!
Bells
Island
Sanditon
Fortune Cookie
Red Rose
Mint
Nook's Fancy Turnip
Pavé Pink Feather
Ocean Pearl
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Daisy Easter Egg
Pavé Purple Feather
I hope this one goes here and it is movie related, so here it is:

Super Mario Bros. plumbing commercial! This is such a cute ad! I'd say some of you would know where the song comes from. Feeling nostalgic?

I went to the website and there were a lot of hidden things like sounds, new poster, and more. I dialed a phone number and heard Luigi's voice. Wow! Ok, I'm excited for the movie!

Here's the video:

That's a pretty cute throwback. The marketing for this movie honestly looks better than the film itself.

I hope this one goes here and it is movie related, so here it is:

Super Mario Bros. plumbing commercial! This is such a cute ad! I'd say some of you would know where the song comes from. Feeling nostalgic?

I went to the website and there were a lot of hidden things like sounds, new poster, and more. I dialed a phone number and heard Luigi's voice. Wow! Ok, I'm excited for the movie!

Here's the video:

Yeah it's not often you get marketing going all out like this. It's really cool how many little references they're adding into the movie to. Like the lady who calls the Bros. is apparently the original Peach voice actor for the Super Mario Bros. Show. So that's pretty cool.

I love this. I even checked out the website and was giggling at some of the stuff there. You could try applying, but it says that the application process is still being worked on. 😆

I haven't tried calling the number since I live in Canada and would probably face an extra charge on my phone bill, so I can't really experience Luigi answering the call sadly.

If you're wondering about the song, I'm pretty sure they took it from Super Mario Bros. Super Show. Even the lyrics are the same.

I love this. I even checked out the website and was giggling at some of the stuff there. You could try applying, but it says that the application process is still being worked on. 😆

I haven't tried calling the number since I live in Canada and would probably face an extra charge on my phone bill, so I can't really experience Luigi answering the call sadly.

If you're wondering about the song, I'm pretty sure they took it from Super Mario Bros. Super Show. Even the lyrics are the same.
Yes! Since you couldn’t call the number, you can search that on YouTube and hear what Luigi said. :)

Back