StreetPass Souvenirs [Milestone 100000 Reached!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
the. stress. is. real.
everyone maximized their silver, and i just bought my fourth balloon token. two days to catch up, and (potentially) get some pretty balloons 💪🏼

You got this!

If it offers any hope, I began to slowly reduce some cooldowns a couple days ago and will continue doing so as we reach the end. There’s still time for everyone to max out!

I've had some questions about when to spend StreetPass Silver and balloon transformations. For clarity, only the earning of StreetPass Silver will end on Thursday, March 21st at 11:59PM EDT. You'll be able to continue spending it until the entire event shop for Farewell to New Leaf closes later. I don't have an exact date for that yet, but we don't intend for it to be open past March 28th as our Easter event begins the next day. Balloon transformations will continue about every two days until the event shop is closed.

Just one more....One more post until I get 500 silver. I can't really earn 600 Streetpass silver within the remaining days, so I'll stick to 500 silver I suppose.

silver check 🤞
edit: it's been 3 days what do you mean there's no silver-
Posting is 3-5 silver dust, which is more than you need, assuming that you are missing just 2 to max out at 600.

Try lurking around the forum to get your remainder or reacting with the thumbs up reaction.

i thought i'd bought six balloons already and was wondering why i'm still earning silver, but i think i've actually only bought five and forgot one of the blue bunny balloons was bought with meow coupons 😭 guess i gotta keep grinding

more generous cooldowns? count me in!!!! not sure if I'll max out at my current rate though hahaha...

Things have been wild since the sweet bunyn release

8jsp29.jpg

8jspqx.jpg

I wanted to say thanks for monitoring and adjusting the earnings rates; I felt left behind as others were reaching their caps so quickly, but I think I’m almost there. 😁

I enjoyed the random spawn aspect of the mystery tokens— especially with using a dust currency… the gamble didn’t feel so bad for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back