Strange Feelings or Phenomenons That Happened to You

For the record, d?j? vu isn't anything mystical. Pretty much everyone gets this, and it's actually your mind mistaking familiar settings as being memories. So, if you viewed a house or something, and the current owners had similar furniture to you, your mind would wrongly think you'd been there before, based solely on the familiar environment.

For the record, d?j? vu isn't anything mystical. Pretty much everyone gets this, and it's actually your mind mistaking familiar settings as being memories. So, if you viewed a house or something, and the current owners had similar furniture to you, your mind would wrongly think you'd been there before, based solely on the familiar environment.

I do believe that what you said may be the case on some occasion. But it's also important to tell the difference between your brain getting tricked and the actual other reality glimpse.

I do believe that what you said may be the case on some occasion. But it's also important to tell the difference between your brain getting tricked and the actual other reality glimpse.

Well, if anyone is indeed having a other reality glimpse, it has nothing to do with d?j? vu. That's a different experience.

It has everything to do with deja vu. The reason why you felt like you been there before is because in another reality...you have!

Nope, it's not. Look it up. D?j? vu is completely normal and has nothing to do with alternative realities. Professional psychologists say this.

Nope, it's not. Look it up. D?j? vu is completely normal and has nothing to do with alternative realities. Professional psychologists say this.

I disagree, Professional psychologists don't know a thing about alternate realities so who are they to determine whats what? They only focus on the human brain and nothing more.

Well I believe that time doesn't really exist as we think, and it's all happening at the same time.... (so bad at explaining rip).

So technically, you live over and over again... kinda . Maybe deja vu is you having a glimpse of the time you've already done it...? AM I MAKING SENSE AT ALL

- - - Post Merge - - -

This explains it sorta: http://www.collective-evolution.com...esnt-exist-as-we-think-it-does-mind-altering/

Last edited:
Back