• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Strange Feelings or Phenomenons That Happened to You

LoLkittyMC

Bells
-----
Remember the feeling of being looked at?
-----
Do you know the feeling of being touched or felt by, well, nothing?
-----
Ever have felt like reality is just a game?
-----
Believe it or not, but most of us have these feelings. What feelings do you have that just can't be explained?
-----

well i suffer from dpdr so i p much constantly feel like i and/or everything else doesnt exist and that "reality" doesn't exist. but that's a disorder and not anything supernatural so uh yeah

well i suffer from dpdr so i p much constantly feel like i and/or everything else doesnt exist and that "reality" doesn't exist. but that's a disorder and not anything supernatural so uh yeah

Cool! Not cool as in the disorder, but what it does. I can see it getting annoying after a while. Ngyes

I have a constant pain in all of my muscles and bones. It's literally every second of every day. I have been to the hospital multiple times for it but they dont have an answer. Apparently, I am 100% healthy. I have had this for about a year now. I have tried all different diets and drugs to try to help this and not even pain meds help. It really is a mystery.

Last edited:
I have a constant pain in all of my muscles and bones. It's literally every second of every day. I have been to the hospital multiple times for it but they dont have an answer. Apparently, I am 100% healthy. I have had this for about a year now. I have tried all different diets and drugs to try to help this and not even pain meds help. It really is a mystery.

Weird. I also have that. My bone joints in my fingers hurt if I put to much pressure on them (even a little tap) so grabbing things that are heavy can be a drag. But for some reason, I'm healthy....

Weird. I also have that. My bone joints in my fingers hurt if I put to much pressure on them (even a little tap) so grabbing things that are heavy can be a drag. But for some reason, I'm healthy....

Sadly for me the pain is there even when I don't move. :/

Cool! Not cool as in the disorder, but what it does. I can see it getting annoying after a while. Ngyes

well pretty much everyone experience dissociation at some point but yeah it's kind of scary and annoying when it happens pretty much constantly

I wouldn't say it's strange, but I have extremely rapid mood swings at the moment, it's nothing like anything else I've experienced.

Oh and I have a perfect circular rash on my neck...going to get that checked out haha

I feel like people have their eyes on me occasionally, but it's probably just because I'm a bit twitchy and my dog keeps staring behind me for whatever reason (A spooky ghost lives behind me?111)

I don't think anything of it really, though.

Last edited:
i never told anyone this but one time i got a very bad feeling in my gut and i got goosebumps and stuff like something really bad was about to happen like i could just feel it consuming my very soul and like 5 minutes later we got informed one of our relatives passed away. another time i felt this was when i was just watching tv and i got the same feeling and i was like oh no what now and a few minutes later a storm happened which made our power go out and my friend almost got struck by lightning :/ dont know what this is supposed to mean but yeah it happened

Booomp

- - - Post Merge - - -

i never told anyone this but one time i got a very bad feeling in my gut and i got goosebumps and stuff like something really bad was about to happen like i could just feel it consuming my very soul and like 5 minutes later we got informed one of our relatives passed away. another time i felt this was when i was just watching tv and i got the same feeling and i was like oh no what now and a few minutes later a storm happened which made our power go out and my friend almost got struck by lightning :/ dont know what this is supposed to mean but yeah it happened

More evidence of our life being a game.

I met a vampire for the first time in years in the bathroom. I went into the bathroom stall with him and he was gonna bite me but I told him that if he wants the blood of a mutant than he may risk getting infected.

Nothing really. Except random anxiety/panic attacks.

I have time travelled. Sounds insane right, well here we go.

I was going hiking alone at my cottage and found this path I had never seen before. It had this maple leaf sign. So I decided to follow it. I walk down it and it is a really long path. Soon, I notice that the leaves on the ground were different than the ones I had walked on earlier on. I didn't think much of it and decided to go on. Eventually, I make it to this clearing with a gazebo and an old man was standing there. He had an old fashioned top hat and a suit on. He was standing alone and was staring right at me. He didn't say anything but I got really scared so I ran away back down the path I was on. I eventually made it home and I told my siblings what I had seen.

A few weeks later, I decide to take my siblings down the exact same path to show them. I picked the trail with the same maple leaf sign and we went down it. I didn't recognize the path at all. It felt different somehow. I ignored that and kept going and eventually we ended up at this cottage. The gazebo was gone, the man was gone, the clearing even looked different. It was like I was at the different place. It was extremely weird.

So I told that story to my bf and he said that I must have crossed paths with a different timeline for that short moment, meaning that I had went back in time! Which made perfect sense because I saw an old fashioned gazebo and the man was dressed in old fashioned clothing. Then when I ran back home, I must have made it back to my current timeline. The reason why that man was staring at me was probably because he randomly saw a little girl in the forest who just popped out of nowhere and then ran away.

So crazy man.

a couple years ago, i was in california for a week in my grandparents house. at this time, everyone was just settling in, relaxing before turning in for the night. i was downstairs with my mom and younger sister, while everyone else was upstairs doing their own thing or sleeping. this house has always given me a creepy feeling, whether it's day or night, i hate walking around it alone. theres lots of empty space and dark areas, as well as several windows with no curtains, which makes it worse during nightfall. anyway, i was in the living room with my mom and sister. we were both on our laptops, and as far as im concerned, my sister didnt make a sound while she was with us. i suddenly hear a brief cry of a child coming from upstairs, but my mom didnt hear it. i thought it was weird because there were no other kids in the house, so i brushed it off. later, my mom left with my sister so they could sleep. i didnt want to disturb them because we were all sleeping in the same room, so i stayed downstairs until maybe 2 in the morning watching tv shows and chatting with friends. the whole time, i felt like i was being watched, but thats normal, and there's like ten people in the house, anyway. gathered all my stuff to go upstairs, and the annoying thing about this house is the light switch for the bottom floor lights is on the bottom floor, so i'd have to flip it off and run my ass up the stairs before the imaginary demon grabbed my leg and dragged my down to hell. i walked past my grandparents room, and heard the baby cry again, but it wasnt my sister. i thought it came from another house, but heck, its 2 in the morning and none of our neighbors have a child

Some years ago I was woken up in the middle of the night by the most unholy sound. It sounded like metal screeching and it was so loud and so close to me. I lay there for a minute, wracking my brain for what it could be, but I couldn't think of anything. Eventually the sound stopped.

Anyway, the next morning I realized it was the sound of my pet snake escaping from his cage, pushing the metal top up so he could slither underneath, little bugger. I found him behind the bed.

I always have weird deja vu feelings when I go places I've never been but on the exact opposite of that I also have feelings that everything is different then it was? For instance every day that I work I drive from the same point a to point b, same roads and everything but every once in a while everything will look, well, off. As if someone moved everything slightly or mirrored it. Mirroring is a common thing with me, it happens a lot, like I will be sure everything I am seeing on the left side used to be on the right. This happens with more than just my surroundings, it can be a photo I remember being opposite, people's facial characteristics and stuff, and even advertisements and movies and stuff on tv. I don't know if it's maybe a disorder or something because it happens all the time to me.

Back