• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Static the cranky squirrel!

unusual-wealth

Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (7) +
Static is moving out on the 18th and I was wondering if anybody wanted him? He should be original except for his shirt and the modern clock in his house. Both TBT and IGB offers are fine, I can also accept DLC/unorderables, and the walls and floors from the kiddie, minimalist, exotic, cabin, and polka-dot series! I wont pick an offer until the 16th or 17th, just to warn anybody. I'm hoping he'll go to a good home!

I would give my TBT for him, and any of that furniture I can gather before then. But I'm not 100% sure I'll have a free slot then. I hope so. :)

are you looking for tbt or igb more?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also how original is static? i dont mind if catchphrase or shirt is changed, it just depends on his house.

It doesn't really matter to me :) I know his shirt is changed and the modern clock in his home is gone, that should be all!

Last edited:
Back