• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Static the cranky squirrel!

unusual-wealth

Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (7) +
Static is moving out on the 18th and I was wondering if anybody wanted him? He should be original except for his shirt and the modern clock in his house. Both TBT and IGB offers are fine, I can also accept DLC/unorderables, and the walls and floors from the kiddie, minimalist, exotic, cabin, and polka-dot series! I wont pick an offer until the 16th or 17th, just to warn anybody. I'm hoping he'll go to a good home!

I would give my TBT for him, and any of that furniture I can gather before then. But I'm not 100% sure I'll have a free slot then. I hope so. :)

are you looking for tbt or igb more?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also how original is static? i dont mind if catchphrase or shirt is changed, it just depends on his house.

It doesn't really matter to me :) I know his shirt is changed and the modern clock in his home is gone, that should be all!

Last edited:
Back