• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Stardew Valley

spouses will also cook sometimes, took me this long to realize seb never did cause i only keep things i cooked in the fridge. so all he's ever given me is the odd coffee. and yup seb will repair fences, feed the animals, water crops, fill the cat's water dish and look after the kids.

are you giving elliott gifts and kissing him? the wiki says they only help if they're happy.
i make sure to kiss seb everyday and give him lots of gifts.

Last edited:
spouses will also cook sometimes, took me this long to realize seb never did cause i only keep things i cooked in the fridge. so all he's ever given me is the odd coffee. and yup seb will repair fences, feed the animals, water crops, fill the cat's water dish and look after the kids.

are you giving elliott gifts and kissing him? the wiki says they only help if they're happy.
i make sure to kiss seb everyday and give him lots of gifts.

Oh! I didn't know that about the cooking, so I will have to keep that in mind. Yeah I have been giving him one of his favorite gifts and kissing him every day. I think he might just be lazy! XD Ah well! Could be worse I suppose!

Clint's not so bad.....except when he decides to NOT be working on a day I want him to upgrade one of my tools.

i feel kinda Awkward abt his massive crush pn emily bc im planning in marrying emily in my second playfile....,, hhh

I plan to buy this on the PS4 when it releases.

so on my main save it's summer of year 11.

i've been married to seb for 7 years had a couple kids with him and it's all fine and good. i'm friends with everyone and cause of the update getting new heart events with some of them.

like emily.

if you haven't seen all the heart events with her i'll won't spoil it, but the last one ended with clint thinking there was more going on between me and emily.

and i'm just sitting here wondering where the option to say "clint, i'm married to sebastian. you know this you were at the wedding. and today is also the anniversary of said wedding that happened 7 years ago. emily is a friend, that's it. ask her out already." was.

Last edited:
so on my main save it's summer of year 11.

i've been married to seb for 7 years had a couple kids with him and it's all fine and good. i'm friends with everyone and cause of the update getting new heart events with some of them.

like emily.

if you haven't seen all the heart events with her i'll won't spoil it, but the last one ended with clint thinking there was more going on between me and emily.

and i'm just sitting here wondering where the option to say "clint, i'm married to sebastian. you know this you were at the wedding. and today is also the anniversary of said wedding that happened 7 years ago. emily is a friend, that's it. ask her out already." was.

Bahaha! That is hilarious! ^-^ Oh the limitations of AI!

- - - Post Merge - - -

He is pretty irritating in general though! Like, for real, just ask her out!

highly considering buying this!! Can someone maybe just sway me a bit more? I love animal crossing but I only play it with tons of time traveling cause I hate waiting for the next day to come. I know you can just go to the next day over and over with going to bed which really drew me to this game. Anything else that's similar to ACNL?

highly considering buying this!! Can someone maybe just sway me a bit more? I love animal crossing but I only play it with tons of time traveling cause I hate waiting for the next day to come. I know you can just go to the next day over and over with going to bed which really drew me to this game. Anything else that's similar to ACNL?

Both really chill games. Building friendships with other villagers. Fishing. Gardening/Farming, decorating/expanding your home. Seasonal events (Flower Dance, Egg Festival, etc). Villagers have birthdays and giving them a gift on that day makes them super happy. Shoving stuff in your pockets (technically it's a backpack in SV) then selling them for money. You know how sometimes in ACNL some villagers ask you if you could find them something (a fruit, or something to decorate their home with, or a bug)? Also exists in SV as 'quests.'

Giving gifts to villagers, random item requests, fishing, foraging, planting trees and flowers, festivals/holidays, minigames, and freedom to do whatever you want day to day!

Seriously though, the game is very fun and I highly recommend it! If you get it and end up liking it I also highly recommend the Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, and Rune Factory series'! They are all similar and all very good! ^-^

AGH!! *bangs head on keyboard* finding those last few artifacts is agonizing and boring! Down to only needing 4 to have them all and I keep getting repeats of ones I've dug up dozens of times, or, even worse, more clay -_- Bleah.

AGH!! *bangs head on keyboard* finding those last few artifacts is agonizing and boring! Down to only needing 4 to have them all and I keep getting repeats of ones I've dug up dozens of times, or, even worse, more clay -_- Bleah.

Ugh! Isn't that the worst! ;^; If only we could trade to help each other out!

i have no idea.

think everyone was hyped for the last patch and what it added that we all kinda forgot we were getting multiplayer stuff later on.

Last edited:
Back