• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Other games like ACNH?

The Sims? It’s the only game I can think of that doesn’t have a normal stamina bar. Though, it does have a clock system and your sims does has needs to fill. However pretty sure you can customize that....

Perhaps AC pocket camp? It’s free on a ny mobile device. And yes, you completely can play for free without actually spend actual money. I should know...

Alright I checked everything on this thread and I Have confirmed nobody has mentioned Cattails. A Game That You Are A Stray Cat Living In The Wilderness With a Colony Of Cats. You Can Forage, And Hunt.your main goal? To survive

Last edited:
Alright I checked everything on this thread and I Have confirmed nobody has mentioned Cattails. A Game That You Are A Stray Cat Living In The Wilderness With a Colony Of Cats. You Can Forage, And Hunt.
For something I never heard of before, this doesn’t surprise me what the goal is XD

Back