Stardew Valley

Who here plans to start a new game? I haven't even reached the end of year 3 on my original save so I figure I'll get that done first. Took a break from playing with the idea of waiting until 1.1, a shame it took longer than planned but today's finally the day!

I had gotten to year 4 on my main file, but I deleted that awhile ago because I wanted to start over for various reasons. Then, I heard that the update was expected this Fall so I decided to wait for that. It's been difficult to wait because I love the game and want to play it NOW, but I think it will be well worth it when 1.1 is finally up.

I've been repeatedly staring at each new map, trying to decide which one I want. Each one has it's good, and bad, points.

Which one are you all going to start with?

Idek yet, haven't had much time to play tbh. I'll probably look it up soon though, would be nice to get back into the game :3 And yeah I done p much all I can on my first save, not gonna bother with all the recipes and cooking stuff and let's not get into finding rare stones...

Who here plans to start a new game? I haven't even reached the end of year 3 on my original save so I figure I'll get that done first. Took a break from playing with the idea of waiting until 1.1, a shame it took longer than planned but today's finally the day!

I will be. I am in year 4 on my main file but I intend to start two different ones because I need a design challenge and a couple of those maps are going to give me that challenge!

i'm starting again. looking forward to sinking another 50 hours or whatever was in my last file!

367 hours and 10 in game years.

torn between keeping on with the current game or just rolling a new character.

probably both, i like the look of the forest map.

367 hours and 10 in game years.

torn between keeping on with the current game or just rolling a new character.

probably both, i like the look of the forest map.

i really like the forest map but the fact that you can't remove certain bushes/trees was too much for me, i don't mind when they're around the edge but in the forest map they're in pretty awkward places.

i expect it to annoy me in some way or another, but it might be a fun challenge :D

Last edited:
Got to Spring 10 of yr one, then had to stop....stupid rl. Loving the Riverland map so far, but I'm having a hard time getting enough seeds for making Field Snacks. I finally found a maple seed, but it was too close to the river so it fell in it when I hit it w my pick :(

Also I don't think my Easier Fishing mod is working, so I'll need to look into that.

Wooing Harvey again because he and my farmer girl Jade belong together.

I had 4 files and 620 hours. I have deleted 3 and left the main one, fourth year married to Sebby. I am going to start 3 new ones. I tested river and liked it so I will start a new one; a forest one and I started playing Hilltop yesterday. I am finding it a challenge design-wise and loving it!

Last edited:
i really like the forest map but the fact that you can't remove certain bushes/trees was too much for me, i don't mind when they're around the edge but in the forest map they're in pretty awkward places.

Yeah probably not gonna pick that map.. Also the "challenge" part to it.. nah lol

i picked the forest map bc it is cute. havent gotten around to buildings or things like that yet, so maybe i'll regret my decision later but this far i like it. it's cute

Back