• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Stardew valley map

I chose the Four Corners map since I thought it would be the biggest and also help me 'organize' my buildings more. It was also my first time playing Stardew.

I don't regret my choice but if I could change my land I'd do the regular one, I actually don't have alot of room to put more buildings, esp since I would like multiple coops/barns.

I chose the riverland farm for my first play through and it’s the worst. There’s so much less space to do stuff, and I don’t like fishing so all the extra water doesn’t even benefit me. I don’t have room on my farm to add a bunch of late game stuff.

I think the four corners farm is my favorite, but I haven’t played much on it. I like the idea of organizing my farm into different sections with this map.

My favorite is the river farm. Wine is where most of my income comes from so I don’t see a need for so much room. Nothing else seems to be as profitable so it’s a waste of space imo. The only issue with that layout is that sometimes when I remove my tappers from trees they fall into the water.

My favorite is the river farm. Wine is where most of my income comes from so I don’t see a need for so much room. Nothing else seems to be as profitable so it’s a waste of space imo. The only issue with that layout is that sometimes when I remove my tappers from trees they fall into the water.

The Riverland farm is also my favorite and the one I chose for my first playthrough. I never keep a lot of animals so even though it doesn't have a lot of space I have not hade any problems finding a place to put stuff. The beach farm is my 2nd favorite though.

The Riverland farm is also my favorite and the one I chose for my first playthrough. I never keep a lot of animals so even though it doesn't have a lot of space I have not hade any problems finding a place to put stuff. The beach farm is my 2nd favorite though.
I never saw the point of having tons of animals tbh. The animals are there just for fun on my farm lol. They don’t make a lot of money but they’re so adorable!

On my next save I really want to try the beach layout. It looks beautiful.

I chose Four Corners for my first farm. I've tried a few of the other maps, but my first choice turned out to be my favourite.

I liked how I was able to organise each section, and the shape meant I could fit things into grids a lot easier. With other maps I had to account for rivers cutting across areas, or grassy areas getting in the way of stuff.

I have farms on the forest, riverland, and hilltop maps! My favourite is the hilltop. Kind of hard to navigate at first but so beautiful when you can actually make full use of it! I'm hoping to start the beach farm soon but I'm not quite sure I'm ready to experience first year struggles again just yet 😅

Back