• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Stardew Valley 1.5 is out for PC

This looks like a fantastic update! I’ll definitely try the new beach layout with the Stardew Valley Expansion mod. Good thing ConcernedApe sent out the update early for modders.

I'm amazed by the amount of content introduced in this update. The end-game additions, new goals, characters, locations - it has me inspired to give a new farm a go! I also plan on trying out the beach farm. My crop and sprinkler enterprise will be no more, but I've wanted to try a farm with fewer crop patches and instead focus on things like animals/mining/fishing. No point in restarting if I plan to do the same thing!

Interested to see what spawns in the supply crates. 👀

SO MANY NEW THINGS! i saw the update and was like !!!!!!! so i played for an hour or two
on my current save and its good! only managed to do a couple new things! but its looking up!!

also~ might have to try split screen! tried to play coop with my partner a while ago, and because they were the second player, everything was just slow and annoying for them :(( so we’ll have to try that!! see if its any better!!

so excited to play with it all!

The beach farm is SO ME. I never use sprinklers or grow any produce. YUHHHHHHHHH

I'm so excited for this update! I've been itching to play this game and but learned there was a big update coming out so I waited. Now its here!

Playing it on my "completionist" farm; there is a TOOOOOOOOOOON of 'end-game' content. Hours of content.

That looks so exciting! I got stardew valley in January this year and played over 100 hours in the first month. I haven't touched it in a long time though because I kinda completed everything except I haven't unlocked all the cooking recipes.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much for posting this! I just updated my game and I'm really excited to play it again

Last edited:
i have been playing in my long abandoned save file that i had almost 100%ed in 2017. i'm enjoying doing things at ginger island and getting some use out of my seemingly endless supply of materials...

i also got to level 100 of the skull cavern for probably the first time ever, idk when that quest was added but since i hadn't played in a long time it was new to me. still kind of proud of that, especially since i didn't even get any good holes and i used less than 10 staircases.
the 25 extra hp is needed when exploring the new dungeons on ginger island...

also i'm loving the ring forging, it feels a little bit op but yeah. i'm using the slime ring to protect myself from the slimes in the dungeons and that feels even more op tbh

I just came back to a farm I started a while ago and all the new stuff is amazing! I finally got a dino egg yesterday (I know that was out a long time ago) but never was lucky enough to get one!🥰

I just came back to a farm I started a while ago and all the new stuff is amazing! I finally got a dino egg yesterday (I know that was out a long time ago) but never was lucky enough to get one!🥰

Oh boy, Dinosaur Eggs were always a massive pain to get normally. Ended up always using the wallpaper glitch to incubate a baby dinosaur to have one lay an Egg for me, haha.

Granted, when 1.4 came out they became TONS easier to get with the addition of the monster "Pepper Rex" having a decent chance to drop one when exploring the Skull Caverns.

Anyone plan on starting over with the new beach farm? I'm probably going to do that with the random bundles and 1 year challenge and see how it goes.

I just started over on the beach farm actually, and so far i'm really enjoying it. Love that I can have a different pet now, and with a handy mod I was able to get several pets!

I'm now on the look out for new features and getting impressed and surprised at the same time each time I unlock something new.

Back