• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Stalk Market Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first time buying turnips today. Bought 100 @108 each. Can prices fluctuate within any given day, or do they only change once daily?

some glitch happened so it posted my comment twice ._.

yeah I added u already

- - - Post Merge - - -

My first time buying turnips today. Bought 100 @108 each. Can prices fluctuate within any given day, or do they only change once daily?
they change twice a day, once before noon and after noon is the next time it changes. Theres a few patterns u can get, a random pattern,increasing,decreasing,large spike

yeah I added u already

- - - Post Merge - - -

they change twice a day, once before noon and after noon is the next time it changes. Theres a few patterns u can get, a random pattern,increasing,decreasing,large spike

okaY thanks!
do you have Bamboo yet?
if not I can bring you some :)

My pattern last week was "decreasing", I think my prices hit 62 or so Saturday. So they should jump backup this week hopefully.

Did my data get erased from the spreadsheet? I stopped posting prices after Thursday since I already posted my small spike and every day after was a decline.

Oh, my name/FC was removed too.

Actually, I did notice something rather strange the other day. I wasn't sure, but it looked to me as if the bottom three of four people had been erased. No one said anything, so I just assumed I was imagining things.

My apologies.

I've requested access. I'll start keeping track of the prices of turnips. Thanks in advance for this project! My turnips spoiled before I could sell them elsewhere. >.<

I might download one of those free texting apps to provide a phone number. That way you guys can text me if I get some good prices. I rarely check PMs. I have my phone with me and will be notified of each and every text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back