• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Spongebob games!

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
first, has anyone here played The Cosmic Shake yet? I honestly wasn't planning on getting it but I watched a short playthrough on yt earlier and it actually looks pretty great, I'll prob check it out some more before I decide to buy though.

second, have you guys ever played Spongebob related games? which ones? what is your favorite (or least favorite) one?

I actually own quite a few Spongebob games. Battle for Bikini Bottom on PS2, The Movie on PS2, Revenge of the Flying Dutchman on PS2, Employee of the Month on PC, Lights Camera Pants on GBA, and Atlantis Squarepantis on DS. my favorite will always be BFBB, I would actually easily consider it one of my favorite games of all time. RotFD is another one I like, it's pretty easy (I was able to beat it as a young kid) but it's fun and I don't experience the dreaded loading glitch like many people seem to. the others I play occasionally, though not as often.

To answer your first question, no, I have not played The Cosmic Shake, nor have I seen some gameplay footage of it. I probably should check it out, though.

For the second question, I only played two Spongebob games which are both for the GBA, one of which I no longer own since many years ago. That game is Battle For Bikini Bottom and I have very vague memories of playing it. I don't think I got very far playing that game considering I was very young at the time and sucked at playing video games lol. The second Spongebob game I played would be Spongebob's Atlantis Squarepantis. Apparently, the game plays totally differently in the DS version and is much superior compared to the GBA version, so I guess my experience isn't as great. 😅 Still had a lot of fun playing it, though!

I've only played a few.

The one I remember best was Revenge of the Flying Dutchman for PS2 - I had a lot of fun with it! I also had Bikini Bottom once, but I don't remember anything about it. The only other one I remember playing was the Jakks plug and play, but I sold that a few years back. I haven't played any of the recent games, though.

This is an older thread but I love watching playthroughs of all the SpongeBob games lol. Me and my cousin had like 3 or 4 PC ones that we played all the time. Definitely employee of the month, maybe the battle for bikini bottom if I remember correctly and it had a far less good PC version. I was thinking about getting the new game too just for nostalgia lol

I've played two SpongeBob SquarePants games: The one about the movie and Lights, Camera, Pants! (both for the GameCube). As I've mentioned various times before, I haven't ever been a big fan of games that are based upon films or TV shows since these are usually kind of crummy. Unsurprisingly, I don't care much for the SS movie game, and it also gives me motion sickness (been wanting to sell the copy I have for some time now!). But the other multiplayer Party game is actually pretty fun (if only for awhile).

Oh, and no - I've haven't ever played or even heard of "The Cosmic Shake".

I have played SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom on the Game Boy Advance, when I was younger. It's hard, but the music is really catchy!

I also remember playing 3D Obstacle Odyssey, and I kept falling off of the edges like a fool, because it was hard to control SpongeBob himself.

I really loved the typing game when I was a kid, too!

I also played the obscure Through the Wormhole game, for the LeapFrog Leapster systems.

I also happen to have played Plankton's Robotic Revenge on the Nintendo 3DS, even though it's really not that great.

The typing game, and Battle for Bikini Bottom for the Game Boy Advance are my most favorite SpongeBob SquarePants games from my childhood.

I have a copy of The Cosmic Shake, but haven't given a try yet.

My favorite was Atlantis SqaurePantis for Nintendo DS. It was a short game that I could finish in a few hours, and I would play it over and over.

I haven't played The Cosmic Shake yet, but I'd like to at some point. I think the only SpongeBob game I've played at all is Creature from the Krusty Krab, and I don't really remember it. I'm not even sure how far through it I got.

I mostly remember the SpongeBob typing game lol. I found it more enjoyable than the Mavis Beacon ones.

for those of you who love idle games like me, I recommend trying SpongeBob’s Idle Adventure. 🙂

it’s a mobile game and you can get it for free. I’m not sure if it’s iOS-only or not though.

bumping this bc my obsession with Revenge of the Flying Dutchman has resurfaced 😂

also managed to borrow a copy of The Cosmic Shake from the library today, so I'm gonna try it out soon! I'll definitely report back with my findings when I do so. 😌

I played the Battle for Bikini Bottom remake. I don't quite remember what possessed me to play it because I very strongly dislike Spongebob and never played the original, but it was free so I gave it a go. I was surprised to find it was actually a really solid platformer and ended up platinuming it.

I religiously played Lights, Camera, Pants on the PS2 with friends growing up! Literally hours on end, because my PS2 had saving issues so we'd keep playing until our favourite mini game would come up 🤣

i was so obsessed with the spongebob squarepants movie game on the gamecube when i was younger. i never got to finish it cause i'd get stuck on the same part :c but i've watched playthroughs to see what i missed out on. other than that, the only other spongebob game i've played is the battle for bikini bottom remake and i don't remember much of it honestly 😂 i only played through it once and at the time that felt like it was enough for me, but maybe it's worth going back to refresh my memory

Back