Shop *˚☆ sparklestar signature shop ☆˚* [slots temp. closed]

aww thank you jenny <3 can't wait to see my pixel haha ^^

also update: working on sakuro's

aww thank you jenny <3 can't wait to see my pixel haha ^^

also update: working on sakuro's
Haha yeah <3
Ooh and I've got a question! Do you want that your pixel has got longer hair or the length like on the ref :3?

oo thank you for asking! i should have specified that, my mind was blank at the time haha ^^
longer hair would be great :) just past the shoulders will be long enough, and a bit wavy if you can, thanks jenny~

Last edited:
oo thank you for asking! i should have specified that, my mind was blank at the time haha ^^
longer hair would be great :) just past the shoulders will be long enough, and a bit wavy if you can, thanks jenny~
Haha <3 Ok I'm trying to make wavy hair ;)
Thanks ^-^

Hi Sparkle! Can you please update both my DS sig and mayor pixel/villager sig?
Bangle has moved out and Merengue's moving in!

Id like an avatar of Wolfgang please! Not his full body just like in your examples! Is like the frame to be square and have a night Skye background! If you can find one with a moon that'd be nice that would be 50tbt right? And how long will it take you to make it?

yep that's all good daniel :) it will take me a day or 2, i'm almost done on my current requests so i can PM it to you as soon as its ready ^^ oh and you can send TBT whenever you're read, thanks so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Sparkle! Can you please update both my DS sig and mayor pixel/villager sig?
Bangle has moved out and Merengue's moving in!

yes of course!! i'll send it over as soon as i have a chance :)

Last edited:
☆ 3DS SIG ORDER ☆
Mayor name: Violetta
Town name: Studio21
Native fruit: Apple
FC: 3454-1552-2014
DA: N/A
Obtained dreamies: None
Unobtained dreamies: Tia,Gayle,Ruby,Margie,Merengue,Lily and Bella
3DS colour: Pink
Other? : Could you add my villagers that are in my current signature?
Total: 100 TBT

Last edited:
hi guys, bella i will put you in the slots so thank you very much for your order-

but i have to let everyone know i'm taking a short break from the forum to sort some things out, i will be back by the end of the week to finish all orders and hopefully open up again for new ones. so for now, slots are closed ^^ thanks everyone for being understanding!

Can u update my signature so it has ungrayed out all of the villagers? I have achieved all my dreamies. Thanks, mayor James. (Ps. The sig u made is under the dreamies spoiler)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, sorry I didn't realise the slots were closed. Sorry. There's a bump for you though anyhow :)

Back