Shop *˚☆ sparklestar signature shop ☆˚* [slots temp. closed]

aww thanks so much apple <3

i'll be going to dinner now, working on orders when i return ^^

you're too sweet jenny ^^

progress update~ working on jenny's order of course and also starting apples today! i'll PM you later today with all the options, apple~

Well I drew something for you ^-^ <3
I hope you'll like it :D
Foto.jpg

Last edited:
AWW JENNY :) its so pretty and you did all the details on my dress <3 and how did you know i carry a pink heart balloon haha, thank you so much i love this! ^^

AWW JENNY :) its so pretty and you did all the details on my dress <3 and how did you know i carry a pink heart balloon haha, thank you so much i love this! ^^
Wait .. You're carrying one ?.o Hahaha that's a fortuity :D I just thought it might look very cute :D
Aww I'm glad that you like it <3 Haha

Hi! I haven't commented on here in forever but I'm still in love with my signature <3 I was just wondering how much an update would be? :) Or if it would count as a whole new signature altogether. Thank you for providing us with amazing sigs! <3

aww hey there!! good to see you again :) updates are of course free, what would you like done? unless its a complete overhaul with a new theme and everything haha

Oops, sorry for my late reply orz but nah, I'd just like to replace Peanut, Agent S., Mira, and Fauna with Chief, Zucker, Rudy, and Blaire. And to put a music note thingy on everyone since now I have all my dreamies! Are you sure you don't want anything for the update? I'd love to give something back for everything that you do <3 I still love everything about my sig, LOL.

Oops, sorry for my late reply orz but nah, I'd just like to replace Peanut, Agent S., Mira, and Fauna with Chief, Zucker, Rudy, and Blaire. And to put a music note thingy on everyone since now I have all my dreamies! Are you sure you don't want anything for the update? I'd love to give something back for everything that you do <3 I still love everything about my sig, LOL.

oh i can definitely do that for you today ^^ i always do those kinds of updates for free, but if you really feel like tipping i won't refuse hahah :) i'll PM it over to you soon! oh and, i'm so happy you're still happy with it! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

and hey june! so you'd like midge removed from your sig? i'll send it over later today :)

Last edited:
hey sakuro :) well just the petal parasol by itself wouldn't be enough for the main type of sig, but if you want to do a combination of the parasol + maybe 90 TBT, or in game bells, whatever you'd like.

if you want a sig like the logo sig or the 3ds sig, i could do that for the parasol + 10 TBT ^^ but for the classic type of sig it takes more time so i'd want a little more, hope you understand!

The first combination is fine. Could I buy with in game bells?

I have no idea what the background should be or anything though, maybe you could give me some ideas.

okay great :) would 2mil in game bells + the parasol be okay?

also, i can definitely give you some background options. does your town have a theme, or maybe would you like to go with a season? just let me know one or 2 details and i'll send you over a bunch to choose from. examples; city, rural, forest, seaside, winter, etc.

I would like one similar to your signature, with the cloud.

Would prefer a chibi on the side but don't mind. I would like either forest or seaside.

Last edited:
sounds good sakuro! can you provide me with a reference for the chibi, and i can make one for you with the generators or would you like to make your own? chibi maker links are in my helpful links section :)

also, working on apple's order~

Back