う
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Cherry (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (46) +
f41smc.gif

hi! welcome to my shop. i'll be making high quality animated or still signatures by request. i'll always try to have at least one slot open, so just check below for that and other information. i can make any type of sig that you can imagine, not just what has already been done so please if you have any special ideas or requests just let me know and i will work with you! i'm always willing to try out a new style! i currently have FIVE styles of sigs available!

RULES

☆ check that there are open slots before placing an order
☆ make sure you send payment after i approve your order
☆ be as specific as possible in your order form
☆ i will make the orders when i have time, please be patient
☆ if you have any questions or are confused, just ask!
☆ please provide me with a background when possible, except for avatars, DS sigs, or logo sigs
☆ please make sure to SAVE & HOST the image on your own after i have sent it to you, this is your responsibility.
☆ secret word is sparklestar
☆ all payments in bells will occur in your town
☆ if you are ever not satisfied or need an update i will fix your signature to your request for free!

291f9zt.gif

PAYMENT

*˚ orders will not be started until payment is received ˚*

BELLS: 2.5 million minimum i'm not accepting bell offers currently, i have enough for now!
☆ TBT: 150 TBT
☆ WISHLIST: i'd also love to accept items from THIS wishlist

291f9zt.gif

TYPE 1 EXAMPLES

2mcszz8.gif

2wpjssp.gif

97l16p.gif

mjx28h.png

this example is made with a rinmaru chibi & is a creative option. available by request

2hn3xmp.gif

15hc0oi.gif

2vu0r2o.jpg

w0mfra.jpg

ml5gtu.jpg

2cwn71g.jpg

2potpjt.gif

21dmlhi.gif

f41yeu.jpg

9qgwup.jpg

fyl7uq.jpg

TYPE 2

anojtf.gif

this type can come in any color/with any pixel divider. it can be arranged many ways, see above and below
for different arrangements. please specify in form you want type 2 and which arrangement you'd like.

106f3i8.gif

291f9zt.gif

ORDER FORM

HTML:
[COLOR="#ADD8E6"][SIZE=3][FONT=Lucida Console]☆ SIGNATURE ORDER ☆
Mayor Name:
Town Name:
Town tagline/motto: (optional; i.e. the _ town of _)
FC and DA/if you want them displayed: 
Dream Villagers:
Current Villagers:
Villagers to be displayed:
How would you like your villagers arranged?: (in a row, randomly, on the scenery)
Native Fruit/do you want it displayed: 
Background image:
Mayor image if desired: (see my helpful links to make a chibi)
Animation: (for the background/mayor)
Desired font if any: (or just describe font type; cursive, bold, etc.)
Font color and other colors you want used: (can be specific with HTML color codes or general)
Shape: (rectangle, square, circle, other?)
Icons you want used and for what: (i.e. dreamie obtained, etc.)
Would you like a matching avatar?: (if yes add 40 TBT and please fill out the avatar form)
Other specific requests or details: (greatly appreciated!)
Payment method + amount:
Secret word:
Thank you![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

3DS STYLE SIGS
these are a new type of sig i've made, they can come in any color and i'll be charging 100 TBT for them, less than my regular price! fill out the special form below to order.

zn535s.jpg
25qy7fa.jpg

HTML:
[COLOR="#ADD8E6"][SIZE=3][FONT=Lucida Console]☆ 3DS SIG ORDER ☆
Mayor name:
Town name:
Native fruit:
FC:
DA:
Obtained dreamies:
Unobtained dreamies:
3DS color:
Other? :
Total: 100 TBT[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

LOGO SIGS
these are a new type of sig i've made, they can come in any colors or the default new leaf logo colors and i'll be charging 100 TBT for them, less than my regular price! fill out the special form below to order.

30n8bus.jpg

HTML:
[COLOR="#ADD8E6"][SIZE=3][FONT=Lucida Console]☆ LOGO SIG ORDER ☆
Mayor name:
Town name:
FC/do you want it displayed:
DA/do you want it displayed:
Dreamies:
Leaf color: (if other than default)
Text color: (if other than default)
Other?:

291f9zt.gif

DREAMIES IN A BOTTLE
these sigs are for unobtained dreamies only. they can hold a maximum of 5 unobtained dreamies. please pick a bottle and fill out the special form to order!

311l5x5.gif

2cq022o.gif
34oy4k1.gif

qznn9l.gif
2lkryv9.gif

HTML:
[COLOR="#ADD8E6"][SIZE=3][FONT=Lucida Console]☆ DREAMIES IN A BOTTLE ☆
Town name:
Mayor image: (see pixel mayor makers in 2nd post)
Bottle image: (see bottle sig section in 1st post)
Unobtained dreamies: (max 5)
Animation?: (each bottle has its own animation, but you can choose to have it still)
Extra?: (special requests etc.)

291f9zt.gif

SLOTS

☆ 1 Sakuro7 - trade pending IN PROGRESS
☆ 2 The Hidden Owl
☆ 3 Call me Daniel - avatar
☆ 4 PrincessBella 3DS sig

291f9zt.gif

HELPFUL LINKS

☆ make a chibi of your mayor like the one in my signature HERE, HERE or HERE ATTN: please use the plain white/gray rectangle background and take a screenshot instead of saving for rinmaru chibis, thanks!

☆ alternate villager sprites can be found HERE, please specify if you would like them instead of the usual ones!

☆ backgrounds may be found by googling (kawaii, etc.) pixel scenery, several tumblrs and image searches.
example 1 example 2 more: 1 2 3 4 5 6

☆ please pick extra icons from the New Leaf Sprites Masterpost

☆ free fonts you may choose HERE

☆ pick specific colors HERE

☆ see next post for more chibi and background maker links!

291f9zt.gif

Now available for 50 TBT. Any style you want, just describe it to me and provide me with an image of your mayor or favorite villager or anything you can think of. I'll put a very simple order form below but really the style is entirely up to you, anything is possible!

28s90dj.gif
dgj8yd.gif
peeh.gif
53s5l3.gif
3320wnd.jpg
4uw9c1.jpg

HTML:
[COLOR="#ADD8E6"][SIZE=3][FONT=Lucida Console]☆ AVATAR ORDER ☆
Main image: (any character ACNL related or not)
Background image: (or leave it up to me)
Color scheme: (optional)
Shape: (any shape is possible)
Extra info: (if any)[/font][/size][/color]

34njx8p.gif
rtotgk.gif
2zexc20.jpg

pixel mayors made by me ~ inquire in pm to buy one

Last edited:
*˚☆ sparklestar signature shop ☆˚*

New maker links! If you need help using any of these makers let me know. A screenshot with a plain background is preferred to use these for sigs. I will provide credit beneath the sig.

Room maker; LINK
EXAMPLE:
11v0c3q.gif

Doll maker 1: LINK
EXAMPLE:
10oe9ty.gif

Doll maker 2: LINK
EXAMPLE:
2zyiemc.gif

Last edited:
☆ SIGNATURE ORDER ☆
Mayor Name: Anna
Town Name: Cerise
FC and DA/if you want them displayed: No displayed FC :)
Dream Villagers: (OBTAINED:) Colton the Horse, Deli the Monkey, Chester the Cub (Little Bear), Gladys the Ostrich, Julian the Horse, Shari the Monkey, (TO GET:) Marina the Octopus, Cranston the Ostrich, Purrl the Cat, & Vesta the Sheep
Current Villagers: The above 6 villagers (Colton - Shari)
Would you like all current and dream villagers displayed, or only dream villagers?: Dream villagers displayed (which includes the 6 in my town), all 10 are listed :)
How would you like your villagers arranged?: randomly on the scenery!
Native Fruit: Cherry
Background image: http://media.tumblr.com/a3842db45e6aff93e859055520c75ff8/tumblr_inline_ml0thj9yZX1qz4rgp.gif
Mayor image if desired: https://38.media.tumblr.com/933e261e375f3c40bbd5c10c3d329633/tumblr_n91alrHYse1qd0vjyo1_400.png
Animation: none!
Desired font if any: Lemon Rose
Font color and other colors you want used: #DF3A01 + white border on text
Shape: rectangle + can you put a cool border like yours on it? :)
Icons you want used and for what: dreamie obtained (above Colton - Shari!) http://media.tumblr.com/a215c7a14f6d365927a1a96a146abd17/tumblr_inline_mpku9ogDBz1qz4rgp.gif
Other specific requests or details: I love the layout of yours, but feel free to make choices on which side the chibi mayor should go on based on what it looks! Would also like my native fruit displayed, as well as my the dreamie pixel like yours!!
Payment method + amount: Order of items! :)
Secret word: sparklestar
Thank you!

☆ SIGNATURE ORDER ☆
Mayor Name: tab☆
Town Name: tokyo-3
FC and DA/if you want them displayed: FC: 5472-7926-6674 & DA: 4900-4195-1774
Dream Villagers: i only want my current villagers on it :)
Current Villagers: ankha, chrissy, francine, maple, mira, genji, bob, kabuki, marshal, diana
Would you like all current and dream villagers displayed, or only dream villagers?:
How would you like your villagers arranged?: on the scenery
Native Fruit: peach but don't display it pls c:
Background image: here
Mayor image if desired: eyes open & eyes closed (if you can animate it) also if possible, could you edit out the tail but leave the ears? if not its okay :3
Animation: (must be approved by me) just the blinking eyes if you can. if not just do the open eyes c:
Desired font if any: (or just describe font type; cursive, bold, etc.)
Font color and other colors you want used: i like font in yours for the word "sparkle" :3 you can use any kind of nicely legible cursive for the mayor name. as for the FC & DA, whichever looks best to you! prefer something small that still stands out and is also easy to read. color isn't important to me but if possible, make it have a white outline c:
Shape: rounded corners could be great
Icons you want used and for what: don't need any c:
Other specific requests or details: i believe ive listed everything im interested in ~ owo
Payment method + amount: 2.5m and the treasure chest
Secret word: sparklestar owo

yay hi there ^^ yes all of the things you requested will be possible and i will make your order first thing tomorrow~ we can trade now for the payment or wait until tomorrow if you'd prefer. i'll put you in slot 1. thanks!

yay hi there ^^ yes all of the things you requested will be possible and i will make your order first thing tomorrow~ we can trade now for the payment or wait until tomorrow if you'd prefer. i'll put you in slot 1. thanks!

i'm a lil busy tonight, i can bring you the bells +treasure chest tomorrow or you can come over to my town if you prefer ^-^ just drop me a pm when you can :)

yes tomorrow in your town would be perfect! i'll be in touch via PM :) have a good night~

Your signatures are amazing :)

ahhhhhh thanks both of you guys that means a lot coming from you! <33 same goes to both of you hehe aw you guys made my day ^^

aww haha thank you!! i just thought of it when i was going to bed last night and made it this morning LOL. its not a real town or anything :p

☆ SIGNATURE ORDER ☆
Mayor Name: Lark
Town Name: Lavender
FC and DA/if you want them displayed: FC 5429-7594-4119
Dream Villagers: Ankha, Lolly, Kabuki
Current Villagers: Kidd, Kid Cat, Ruby, Kyle, Coco, Zucker, Chrissy
Would you like all current and dream villagers displayed, or only dream villagers?: display all
How would you like your villagers arranged?: in a row
Native Fruit: Cherry
Background image: x
Mayor image if desired: x (my art)
Animation: yes
Desired font if any: one of these or fixedsys
Font color and other colors you want used: white, blue, some yellow?
Shape: rectangle with pixel-y border?
Icons you want used and for what: tumblr_inline_mpkue3FJP31qz4rgp.gif for dreamies and tumblr_inline_mpkudvr88o1qz4rgp.gif for obtained
Other specific requests or details: don't specify what the icons mean (ie, don't say tumblr_inline_mpkue3FJP31qz4rgp.gif = dreamies) and put the villagers names below them please
Payment method + amount: 200 TBT plus I have tortoise specs, a sweets sofa, and i think a rice cake but i'm not positive
Thank you very much!

that all looks good thank you for ordering! and thank you so much for checking out my wishlist items i would love those <33 we can trade whenever you're available and i'll get started on your order asap ^^

☆ SIGNATURE ORDER ☆
Mayor Name: Danielle
Town Name: Akiba
FC and DA/if you want them displayed: Neither displayed
Dream Villagers: HAVE: Marina the Octopus, Beau the Deer, Lolly the Cat, Francine the Rabbit, Marshal the Squirrel, Bunnie the Rabbit. WANT: Fuchsia the Deer, Felicity the Cat, Genji the Rabbit, Fauna the Deer
Current Villagers: -
Would you like all current and dream villagers displayed, or only dream villagers?: Only dream villagers, with the ones I have marked off with the icon listed below.
How would you like your villagers arranged?: on the scenery if possible!
Native Fruit: apples
Background image: click!
Mayor image if desired: click!
Animation: None ~
Desired font if any: I prefer easy to read, non cursive fonts, but I wouldn't mind my mayor name being in cursive. ^^
Font color and other colors you want used: Pinks would be nice, no blue font please.
Shape: rectangle.
Icons you want used and for what: Dreamie obtained icon
Other specific requests or details: Don't bother putting "dreamie obtained: icon" ~
Payment method + amount: sweets bed/player, mountain bike, kettle (already paid)
Thank you!

thanks danielle! everything looks good so i'll start on your order once i've finished Lark's :)

Back